Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 07:44 AM

Daily Thread, Monday, February 29

Good morning everyone, Very very cold this morning. The thread was quiet yesterday. Lynn hope you get to do all the alterations you are planning for your cottage. As you say it will add quite a bit of value to it.

That poor little dog, hope they manage to find it a good home, how some people can just dump them I do not know.

Harvey, hope Casey is on the improve this morning.

Well the sun is coming up here so hopefully it will start to warm up out there.

Hope everyone is feeling better this morning, my back is bad this morning and what with my rotten sinuses as well not feeling to great. Will have my coffee, take Amber for a walk and then maybe go back to bed for an hour.

Have a good day everyone, stay dry and warm and above all safe and well, God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-02-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Very cold here too but sunny. Fingers crossed Moyra we do but how long it will all take goodness knows but hopefully will be worth it.
Gorden is not leaving till 10 today so he will be accompanying Dillon and I on our walk in a bit.

Moyra hope the back eases soon.
LG hope you are still improving health wise.
Harvey hope Casey is showing signs of improvement today.
griff hope you are feeling better and that poorly dogs tails are nothing to worry about and that Dex is improving.
Mandy hope MIL is better after the scare.
Hope the girls settled better last night June.
Hope anyone else feeling under the weather hooman or pet feels better soon.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 08:33 AM
Good morning Moyra and all to come
Hope you feel better soon Moyra hope you manage back to bed for a wee while
Hope all poorly human and doglet's are on the up n up
Lazy day yesterday so it's catch up today then vet for 1 30 with the boy
The bumblesnout had folk up at 5 for a wee then proceeded to play with a plant pot lol little toe rag
Tw Griff camera filter /lense thingy oh was playing with yesterday boys and thier toys lol
Cold n drab today definitely a change in the weather
Better make a start
Hope everyone has a great day
Take care stay safe xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Morning all.
Moyra do your sinuses get better as the day goes on? I used to find once I was up they drained and I was free for the day, that was when I smoked
Morning Lynn, it will be nice to have Gorden with you on your walk, I bet Dillon likes it too. Quite dull here but at least it's dry.
Hi Norma, hope you are well.
Busy day here, SiL visit and gossip, shopping, then visiting my BiL, hopefully he is coming home tomorrow, although how they will manage goodness only knows.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 09:04 AM
Good morning Moyra, Lynn, Norma, Nippy and all who follow

Yes good idea Moyra back to bed with you with a nice hot cuppa.

Have a nice walk with Dillon and Gorden Lynn then a nice relaxing day for you with your plans for the cottage in front of you.

Hope vet visit goes well Norma. I will send Barry up then he and your OH can play with their cameras together

Enjoy your visitors Nippy and visit to BiL. Hopefully something will be put in place for when he comes home to help his wife.

Hope nothing serious with dog's tail Griff.

Hope all humans, doglets snd pusscats are now well on the mend.

Lovely and sunny here and not too cold out. Out in the garden shortly to finish some more flower beds other than that nothing planned. Washing is out so hopefully that will be dry by this afternoon. It would appear to be downhill from tomorrow weather wise so our brief glimpse of spring was short lived

Have a good day and stay safe.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 09:20 AM
Morning all and all to follow. Sad after reading about the dog kept in a police kennel for two years. I didn't comment on it because words fail me everytime unless I get cross and then it is as well not to say anything. The sunshine is lovely behind glass but boy is it chilly out there. Hopefully if the wind drops it will be a little warmer. Watched The Night Manager last evening. Not sure about it. Has anyone else been watching it? Well must away and do some hoovering around. Not much else to do so going to read a book for a bit. Have a good day all.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-02-2016, 09:32 AM
Hoping that you feel better as the day goes on Moyra. Very cold here, cars aren't frozen this morning although they were late on last night. Am taking Mabs, Kesh and Zen off onto the Country Park this morning, first time for Zen, she's old enough to have a bit of a longer walk now, and it is nice and dry along there mostly.Once we get onto the park they can have a good gallop around, hoping there is no one about otherwise there could be Collateral Damage as they say
Whats happened with B-i-L Nippy, is it not good.
Griff, whats happened with the tail, you'll need a Season Ticket for the vets at this rate.
LOL at the 'boys' and their toys Norma and Sue, maybe they could holiday together and give everyone a break
Have a nice walk today Lynn, has Gorden applied for that job as yet or does he have a lot of prep beforehand
Alun just text to say he'll be round in the morning, aagggh I did say to him yesterday, Not Tuesday, Bone Run Day. Text him back but no reply as yet. Works Pension goes in tomorrow, so Alun will be pocketing some of that this week then. At least the cupboards will be finished and the cooker hood done. Zen has now ripped a lot more of the door off on the little kennel, so more money Egg on toast or beans on toast all month at this rate, not for them of course
Hoping LG is feeling better, he's got the Rugby to watch so he'll be happy and contented tucked up in front of the fire like a proper Old Git
Thanks for the homeopathic remedy advice last night Brenda, will be passing it on this morning to her
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 09:58 AM
Morning all
Moyra, hope your sinuses are soon sorted
Lynn, how lovely that Gorden can go with you and dillon
Norma..Lol welllll it isnt my pup that had me up at 5 Lol
Brenda, my mum has had the night manager on...i am not interested in it, she said she wouldn't be botheed if she missed it...well why have i had to sit through it for 2 weeks??
Sue...i had no idea the weather was changing again
Nippy, i do hope your BIL will be o.k,has no care package been put in place for them??
Well, been to the vet, we have cream and antibiotics, we think the fact her anal glands were full has caused her to lick at her tail and make it sore, got out of bed, called the vet and they said go straight down....i was there within 10 minutes and my lovely vet came to sort her out...even though he is on theatre duty today, he is a good'un, back friday with dex and then next week with deags
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

29-02-2016, 10:18 AM
Definitely need a Season Ticket, Griff
Its going to rain tomorrow, but not looking to be as bad or as long lasting as it has been, then back to being very cold - but DRY!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-02-2016, 10:59 AM
You are right TW, you know you spend too much time at the vets when they know your number when it comes up on caller display Lol. Conor did say again that she seemed so much more happy and confident being in the vets now....she had another great time whizzing round his consulting room with her squeaky, i said i know it is daft bringing her down to get a jab done that i can do myself but it has made her much more at ease....told him the next step is leaving her with him whilst i go to the shop Lol....she'd give him the shock of his life, his dog is about 15 now so my mental deags would most likely be a huge shock to the system
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »