Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 07:50 AM

Daily Thread, Friday, February 26

Good morning everyone, nearly through February already will soon be spring.

Glad Casey is home and hopefully has had a good night Harvey.

Griff, hope Dex has gone pinching any more biscuits which may harm her gum. I hope she is doing well.

June, you amaze me how you cope with 5 of them, an awful lot of grooming as well as the feeding and exercising. Tires me just to think of it.

Amber is ready for her first walk of the day. So better get my skates on. Lynn, good luck with Gorden's visit to the school today to suss things out, hope it goes well.

Gordon, glad to hear you are finally on the improve even if your voice is still AWOL. Keep resting and taking it easy until you are fully well again.

Brenda, Mandy, Sue, Norma, Jenny et al hope you are all ok.
Good luck to Sara for her 2nd driving lesson and also the interview for the job, hope I haven't got that all round the wrong way?

Eileen and the Hobbits, hope all is going well, time to see some new piccies of the baby hobbitses when you get a minute poor girl. Hope Mum is doing well.

Have a good day all, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless, Yes Amber I am coming!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2016, 08:50 AM
Morning Moyra and all who follow.
Bit dull and chilly here today.
Thank you for the Dogsey vibes for Gorden's visit today he is off in about 15 minutes. This is the easy bit the hardest bit will be if he gets an interview securing the job if it's what he wants.

Glad to see Casey is home, Dex is stealing biscuits hope he hasn't damaged the stitching, Gordon popped on and is slowly getting better. Hope driving lessons went well too.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 08:59 AM
Morning each and all to come. I have found my holiday and booked it. Down in Broad Oak Kent. Near The Blean woods. Chilly out but bright. Pleased to hear Casey is home and Dex getting there. LG I see you were around and doing things that you shouldn't. Even if you can't speak many people whistle when they pee. Take it easy and you Losos. Tomorrow is another day. Would be good to know how Eileen is. Good Luck to Gorden. Moyra, Sara is the one going for the interview next week. Not sure who is going driving for a driving lesson? bfn.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 09:02 AM
Lynn, it would be brilliant if it is what Gorden wants and it suits the school as well. I know you cannot bank on it but if it did work out it would give you a good idea of where to look to move to next. Oh I do so pray for you it goes well and then the next step as well. Gorden has worked so hard, you both have and deserve it to be good for you. If you notice in life you have a series of bad years and then you have a series of good years, lets hope this is the start of your good years. God bless.

Edit:
Morning Brenda we posted at the same time, nice to look forward to a holiday away. xxx
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 09:26 AM
Good morning all. My word it is cold out there today, that horrible wind is back.
Today is my sons 47th birthday, hence another celebration meal out tonight!!

Pepsi is worrying me a little. I suppose she is just getting old (16) but she is very lethargic and doesn't seem interested in her food or treats. I will have to see how she is in the next day or two.

Take care all
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2016, 09:42 AM
Poor Pepsi, has she got an upset tummy again, or is it different. Hoping she comes out of it and is back to her normal self. 16 is a very good age for any dog. The oldest mine have ever lived to is 11, which again is a good age for a big dog, smaller dogs do live longer, and Pepsi is certainly doing that. She's well over 100 in human years.
Think it was Lauryn doing the driving lesson.
Got them all crossed here for Gorden, as Moyra says its time everything went right for you now.
Moyra its like a production line, I just carry on till the jobs finished They exercise each other by playing chase. Need to start some proper training sessions now it is drier and I'm not struggling to walk in a sea of mud. However next weeks forecast is not too wonderful at all.
I bet you're looking forward to your holiday, Brenda. Will Sarah be going with you, hoping her interview next week is successful
Everyone had their brekkies, tidied up, caught up with binmen, so no rubbish piled up anymore. Got walks in an hour or so, then its shopping this afternoon.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 10:17 AM
Peps has been out with her Dad and come back like a spring chicken again Covered in mud and has eaten all her breakfast.
She will call wolf once too often!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 10:28 AM
Morning all
Lynn, hop things have gone well for Gorden
Moyra, hope you and Amber had a nice walk
Brenda, enjoy your hols when you go
Nippy...wow, i didn't realize pepsi was an older dog...glad she has eaten her brekkie
Dex came and woke us this morning and has now promptly vanished...i will have to go on a mission to find him to try and force the antibiotics down his neck, vets later for a check up
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-02-2016, 11:11 AM
Good morning

Hope you have a peaceful day Moyra.

Hope Gorden's visit went well and both they and him like each other. It would be good if he found somewhere near home and then you could settle for a good life for a few years.

Dee knows it is pill time so he has bunked off No doubt hiding in a very comfortable place! Hope vet visit laster goes well.

Finders crossed for Sarah next week Brenda. Good your holiday is booked and the time will fly by till then.

Enjoy your walks June and hope you meet no idiots.

Hugs to Pepsi. Don't they like to keep you on your toes, if only they could talk.

Been busy this morning. Teazle walked, housework done, sorted out problem OH had and also made some meat pies and jam tarts. Now coffee and rest before tackling lunch. Was going to tidy garden this afternoon but it keeps trying to rain so will put that off for another day

Have a good day and stay safe.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-02-2016, 01:37 PM
Beautiful day here, sun is out and you can actually feel some warmth from it as well. Everywhere is drying up, trees are budding and the birds are tweeting away.
LOL at Dex, like Sue says, he knows yer know, how you are going to find him and get him pilled and to the vets I do not know, good luck with it, Griff
Have changed the bulb in the heat lamp in the big house to a lower wattage, as its not going to go well below freezing for the next few nights, I think there has been an attempt at sabotage as the ceramic thingy that the bulb goes in is very loose, I did manage to get the bulb out and the smaller one in, but not happy about it and have ordered another lamp from ebay. There are the ceramic holders for sale on there but have not got a clue how I would go about fitting it, so safest all round if I get another one. Probably Zen is the culprit. Was going to change the bulb in the smaller kennel, but when I looked at it it is only 75 watts so have left that one as it is.
Girls all settled outside with a bone each and enjoying the sunshine for a change.
Lovely to hear Pepsi is fine after all, little madam
Hoping all went well for Gorden on his exploritary meetting, Lynn
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 >