View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:23 PM
Good sue ..cos you have some nice REAL friends you know...pmsl!!
amts
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:32 PM
IŽll be friends with you Sue
Promise not to ask you to cover for me
candie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:33 PM
Don't scare her amts..rofflshe has one loony friend too many as it is..
Saz
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:37 PM
I'd say she either tells her husband herself and explains it's nothing to do with you, or say you will tell him yourself to clear your name, it's wrong of her to let him think it's your doing. I wouldn't tell him, just let her sort it out. That way you won't be pointed the pointed at when the marriage breaks down
leo
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 04:40 PM
Oh dear sue your so called friend shouldn't of done that it's good that you told your OH so he knows the truth.
The thing is since she is supposed to be your friend how many other ppl has she told this lie to in your circle of friends tounge wag as i'm sure you know.
Moli
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I would tell her hubby, why should you get a reputation for something you have not done..What if they tell other people about it?I would have no more to do with her, she sounds like a real c*w....Why the heck did she get married if she just wants to play around?
mo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:43 PM
I agree with Kazz on this, cut her off your OH knows the truth and thats what counts, leave her to stew in her own mess, if you tell her new hubby he is not going to beleive you, he will think (you) are trying to get out of being caught. maybe later on he will cotton on to whats happened, but at least you wont be mixed up in it all, plus who wants friends like that, and if she asked I would tell her straight off to keep clear.

Mo
Hiya boi
Dogsey Senior
Female 

19-06-2005, 04:45 PM
Tell him.
Put yourself in his shoes....wouldn't you wanna know!!!
Snorri the Priest
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

19-06-2005, 04:46 PM
Originally Posted by saz
I'd say she either tells her husband herself and explains it's nothing to do with you, or say you will tell him yourself to clear your name, it's wrong of her to let him think it's your doing. I wouldn't tell him, just let her sort it out. That way you won't be pointed the pointed at when the marriage breaks down
errrrrm, OK, then grab some DISTANCE from all concerned parties. I've never been involved in this sort of thing, but I have seen relationships form (in AOL chatrooms, of all places!) and they never come to any good - in fact, they need a chatroom of their own, perhaps called "Sticky Endings"!

Snorri
(No cyber, please, we're British!)
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-06-2005, 05:09 PM
Thanx all for your advice. I think kazz is right. Dont want to be the one who causes any probs. Anyway nobody would believe it if this story spread because all her female friends know what shes up to so........ Just pd off because if anyone can ruin my reputation Im quite capable on my own LOL
Page 2 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >