Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:10 PM

had a can go wrong will go wrong type day

my gas meter is a quantum pay as u go one. well thats playing up. its not taking money. so had to ring gas ppl up and get them to come out. im hoping i wont have a big bill to pay.
i then get a call from the hospital im to come in next thursday for a camera down the throat.
then OH comes home says ive got u a new chair. so we had to move furniture around. and we have this huge unit. so empty that. loads of books lots of stuff all over the floor, and we have to take it apart. went to move the top bit. draw opens and smahes itself up. also scratches the bottom badly so now thats in the garden. then another unit falls over and smashes a electric plate next to the light switch. more repairs.
and the chair didnt arrive the man couldnt find us and so now it will be here sunday
im hoping that i make it to bed tonight in one peice.
i dont mind friday the 13th is a lucky day for us LOL its friday the 14th i have to worry about.
Fernsmum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:14 PM
Poor you , it seems like a lot of really bad things are happening just now .
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-11-2008, 10:24 PM
Here's a few and I'd get to bed before anything else breaks............. Hope you have a better day tomorrow.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 07:18 AM
Blimey Cathy, what a catalogue of disasters!

Hugs hon xo0ox
bens mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 08:21 PM
LOL i waited untill after 12 to go to bed. as i had visions of falling out of bed.
had a better day today. met my daughter for lunch. then had a wander around the town. bought a shelving for the frontroom, still empty thats another job for another day.
now all i want is for it to be dry 2morow and ben n myself can have a nice walkies
queenwillow
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

15-11-2008, 08:32 PM
it never rains but it pours