Female 

25-01-2016, 03:30 PM
Stunning photo TW
I had dreadful problems with outlook email...did away with it in the end
My master plan for my CCTV didn't work...back to the drawing board then
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 03:36 PM
I tried Outlook express once but it was very confusing really, am staying with what I've got as seems to work for me
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 03:47 PM
Can anyone recommend an e-mail system for me. I cannot get the incredimail to work now as I think the last windows updates have put it out of compatibility.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 03:57 PM
Hope you have had a not too busy day Sue.
Glad the hip is less sore griff shame the knee is still giving you gyp.
Lovely pic of Zen June.
Oh dear Moyra doesn't sound good about the email. Hoping you can sort something. Is it a new email provider you are looking for ? I use yahoo wouldn't necessarily recommend them though plus I also use google. Not had problems with those so far.

House work all done had a bath and hair wash and moved Gorden's shirts into the new wardrobe and with those and his jackets he takes up nearly all of it. He needs to have a de-clutter I won't do it for him as I wouldn't be happy if he took it upon himself to de-clutter for me.
They have been dredging the river up near the house today they seem to be doing them all. Interesting to watch from the window.
When we walked down the river side Saturday the rubbish that has come out is unbelievable. Gorden said the other week in the chip shop they were saying the last time it was done was in the 70's. So a lot of years to accumulate rubbish I suppose.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 04:08 PM
I was wondering about Google mail. Its a bit long winded to keep opening up Virgin to see if there is any mail in it.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 04:16 PM
I can log straight into google mail but this is a google chrome book so maybe that's why its easier.
Gorden uses several gmail, google, excite but rarely i still have an excite account but rarely use it.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 04:40 PM
Ive got gmail and also Yahoo, you need gmail for Android phones and tablets anyway as you run the security and apps through it. Yahoo is OK, its probably better than the rest on offer,but I have had my ups and downs with them
They dredged the canal here last summer and the stuff that came out was unbelievable. They are still doing the sub station so can't get onto my beach ( if it's there) wondering if they are doing anything with the river itself
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2016, 04:44 PM
i used thunderbird from mozilla for quite a while and it was o.k, i am also a google user, it is very straight forward i would imagine you could add another email address from virgin...if not you deffo can with thunderbird
Good news that they are dredging the rivers Lynn, i daresay if they did that in more places then the flooding would perhaps not be so bad
Had the pups out for their walk...both were good for a change...quite unusally...won't last Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2016, 05:37 PM
We are lucky here we have the middle level commissioners a charity and they make the decisions about the rivers under their control. Farmers co-operate too with them if needed. No Inland waterways or as they were known when we had boats British waterways. Who will gladly take your money and do nothing for you.
Environment agency would love to do similar to what we have here I'm sure but of course are government controlled so of course there is never any money.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

25-01-2016, 10:16 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
Oh dear Moyra doesn't sound good about the email. Hoping you can sort something. Is it a new email provider you are looking for ? I use yahoo wouldn't necessarily recommend them though plus I also use google. Not had problems with those so far.
I likewise have Yahoo and not too happy with them, do you get all the so called 'news' stories when you log in It's mostly all rubbish isn't it

My other e-mail is Gmail and I find that much better.
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >