Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2016, 08:03 AM

Daily thread, Sunday, January 24

Good morning everyone, well late on parade this morning, really didn't want to get up.

Griff hope your hip is better this morning and Mandy hope you too are feeling better.

Harvey, good luck with your fence making it Casey proof!
Glad your back is better than it was.

Have a good day everyone, must get Amber out she will be crossing her legs.

Stay warm and dry and above all safe and well, God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2016, 09:17 AM
Good morning Moyra and all who follow

Stay nice and warm and hope your cold is on the way out Moyra.

Lol at Casey full marks to him for finding escape routes Hope you manage to contain him after today's work Harvey and hope your back is better. Re the latest parcel, spoke to my son on Thursday and he hasn't seen it It might have been delivered and wife opened it ( she seems to open everything)
Hopefully it has arrived it has been two weeks since posting it but not holding my breath.

Hope your hip is better today Griff

Dull and miserable here. Light drizzle whilst out and still quite dark. Other than cooking nothing planned for today

Have a good day and stay safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2016, 10:19 AM
Morning all
Hip is a lot better today, thank you both....had to take painkillers at about 3am as my hip and both knees were killing me, I was cursing my consultants lol
Oh dear Sue, I do hope the parcel has arrived and not gone missing
Hope you haven't got wet on your walk Moyra
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 10:29 AM
Morning Moyra, Sue and griff and all to follow.
Hope you are feeling better soon Moyra.
Hope the parcel has arrived Sue and that DIL has opened it.
Glad the hip feels less painful griff.
Hope the fencing goes well Harvey. Casey sounds like Bun the lab next door.
Dillon just see's an opportunity and ploughs through no jumping over for him. Luckily although untidy and a mish mash we have managed to contain him on our side after a few escapes into Paul and Beths garden. Another job on the list fences.

We have brought the boxes up from the car on the garden cart all 6 or more of them it was hard. Walked Dillon and just finished breakfast Gorden will be starting soon (hopefully) and I will get the braising steak in the slow cooker and it will get a suet crust later.
Not raining but it has been so wet underfoot again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 10:53 AM
Warm this morning, rained a lot in the night and took a while to clean up, all done now and they are having a nap after brekkies whilst I have mine. Got training today with Zen, when she has been through the house with her muddy self then the kitchen floor will be mopped and I'll take up the old sheets, pop them in the washer and hoover. Sooooo that takes me till tea time I think
Enjoyed the film last night, was up late, but really good, Oblivion, with a twist in the tale so it kept you guessing, in fact even the final few minutes there was another twist in it.
You've got all the heavy stuff done for today Lynn, put your feet up because you weren't that clever a couple of days ago were you.
Griff, can you get a lie in until the pain lessens, nothing worse is there.Maybe the Tens machine will help, am going to have a look at them myself when I have got through January unscathed and maybe will have money in February, my works pension comes in 1st of the month, and this is a Monday this year, which seems to make it a very long time away still.
Sue those Brazilian parcel people know how to keep you on your toes don't they. Hoping your daughter in law has opened it and just forgot to mention it to your son.
Moyra, Amber held on for a while this morning didn't she, at least it was getting light by the time she had you up and out.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 11:34 AM
Enjoy training June hope the rain keeps way. Seems we are not to get the snow storm form America but lots of rain again. Seems mainly in the North and Scotland. Those poor people already recovering from flooding look set to be hit again.
Meat in the slow cooker I will help out June but mainly for me it will be tidying up down here and grooming Dillon possibly he is in dire need of a good groom. Bought some new detangling spray. My main job when new wardrobe is up will be to fill it.
Doubt we will get the chest of drawers done today. Gorden can't work as fast as he use to. Old age slowly creeping up on us.
rascal12
New Member!
Female 

24-01-2016, 12:08 PM
Afternoon everyone...
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-01-2016, 12:58 PM
Afternoon Rascal 12
Lynn, hope Dillon enjoys his grooming
TW, hopefully you will get a dry patch for training
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 01:04 PM
Afternoon Rascal.
He did griff but I do wish he would stand still he is only stationery while sitting having his chest brushed. He looks a lot tidier for the rest of today anyway.

Wardrobe being built. Gorden taking a tea break and having a nice tosated hot cross bun.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

24-01-2016, 03:13 PM
Hi Rascal nice to meet you
Been dry all day, training went really well, started her off going through a folded up tunnel and she went in no bother after the first attempt, she is walking nicely on a loose lead doing left and right turns, stays are improving, even managing to ignore her best friend who was there for the first time in a while and wanted to play, there is only a week between them, but she looks like a baby elephant compared to her friend who is quite fine boned but a nice GSD all in all.
Mine are OK to groom Lynn till I get to their 'trousers' and tail then it is either sit down or grab my hand or go round in circles with them
My bone soup is ready and it tastes wonderful. Girls all tidied up, clean dry beds down, yard swept. They've got venison necks for tea, so thats nice and easy for me. Decent night on telly Beowulf, Call The Midwife and War and Peace.
Need to clean after I've had my soup and a brew.
Hoping the rain doesn't make it across the Atlantic Lynn,maybe it'll blow itself out or something. My grass is virtually all mud apart from the dandelion and daisy plants still hanging on in there, so wanting it to dry up a bit then I can dig them out. Gorden's doing well if the wardrobe is already up.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >