Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 06:43 AM

Dogsey daily thread (Tues 26th Jan).

Morning been awake since 5 think I must of slept the week before being ill for those couple of days so much that I'm not needing much at the moment.

Not sure yet of it wet or dry outside but I can hear the wind howling it was howling last night too. As long as we get none of the rain forecast I will be happy. Hope everyone else manages to miss it too.
Walk Dillon, bit of housework and catch up tv today.

Mandy glad to see you are feeling better hope Rosie is better today too.
griff hope the knee is feeling better today.
June hoping not too many wet shavings today.
Moyra hope the cold is going or even better gone.
Nippy Jen hope the arthritis is feeling better.
Harvey is the fencing working ? Hows the back ? I find yahoo seem to have spates of lots of maintenance and it is difficult to access emails when they do.
LG hoping all is well with you and the mem and the furries.

Have a good Tuesday all. Stay safe and dry if you can.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 07:10 AM
Good morning Lynn and all to follow. Feels colder this morning, I didn't want to get up. No my cold is still hanging on. Still getting through tissues like nobody's business.

Hope all our poorlies are feeling better today one way and another. Still have not resolved the e-mail issue so will stick with my virgin media for now.
Bit of a pain but will have to live with it. Off to read up on last night's D.A.D.

Have a good day everyone, stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 07:13 AM
Morning Moyra do we need to send in a large delivery of tissues ? Nuisance about the email hoping you can resolve it soon.
It is feeling cold today seems we will not beat the rain either.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 08:17 AM
Morning all.
Moyra sorry to hear you have a cold, my family are all full of it too.
Lynn, hope you are feeling better now, you obviously need the sleep.
Hope everyone else is well.
I'm feeling much better thanks.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 08:20 AM
Morning Nippy Jen nice to see you and glad you are feeling better.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 09:28 AM
Morning all
Moyra, get yourself back to bed if you feel you need to rest
Lynn, i was up awake around the same time as you
Nippy, nice to see you, very pleased you feel a bit better
Got a date for my mums aunties last funeral...2nd february, they certainly dragged their feet sorting that out!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 09:40 AM
Morning griff. That does seem a long time but mums was quite a wait but at our request brother on holiday etc.,
I sincerely hope that's the last for a while for you all.

Walked Dillon shorter walk today head feeling a little unsettled taken 2 Ibuprofen and its beginning to get back to normal. Much colder out than I was expecting good job I had a hood on my coat I didn't have my furry ring to cover my ears.
Windy and a very grey sky with big streaks of light running through it making it a very strange colour out there.
Watching last nights silent witness then I will give Dillon a brush and run the hoover run down here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

26-01-2016, 09:51 AM
Take it easy Lynn, you are still not 100%. I have discovered that my e-mail suppliers incredimail are aware of the problem caused by the last two security windows updates and are working on it. I hope it doesn't take too long in the meantime will have to soldier on with opening up Virgin everytime.

Nippy Jen so glad to hear you from you that you are feeling better. do take care of yourself.

Lynn, its the kitchen roll that is being used up. Lol.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 09:55 AM
Glad you're feeling better Nippy, have been thinking about you and also that Brian's fine after his op etc.
Moyra have a day in bed once you've walked Amber, she can go outside if she is desperate and maybe you can shake the cold off.
Funny morning, very dark, not that cold, I was outside in just fleece and trakkie bottoms, easy enough to clean today thanks Lynn, Zen has been chewing at one of their doors, again, I have been spraying it with pine disinfectant to deter her and she'd stopped, forgot to spray it last night didn't I, so loads of chewed wood and a hole in the bottom of the door this morning Gave it a good spray this morning and taken her to the site of her badness and told her she may not make it to 9 months.
Not at all sure about going on the bone run, we have rain forecast later and even then it says light rain, worried about the wind though, thats just for the next few hours, then it will drop and we've got heavy rain overnight. Doesn't seem that windy here at present, but we are in a dip and quite sheltered.
Griff we had to put my mum's funeral off because Lona was expecting puppies, we didn't dare tell my brother's wife why, my brother told her it was the postmortem, but in reality we gave time for her to have the babies and get her settled. My brother even arranged it for the middle of the day, so's I could get out and back around looking after everyone, that was the litter Mabs is from, all 12 of them
Lynn hope that the ibupufren do the trick for you and you feel better as the day goes on, can you have a nanny nap today maybe. Watched Silent Witness last night, and its a bit complex, hoping tonight's episode makes it clearer exactly who's doing what to whom and why
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

26-01-2016, 10:31 AM
We need to send a lorry load of kitchen roll then Moyra.
Hopefully email sorted soon then ?
Oh dear June naughty Zen chewing the doors. Hope the rain holds off for the bone run.
Head feeling much better thank you. At least it didn't affect my eyes this time. Not much to do today after grooming Dillon and hoovering.
I do have a hankering to take the frame of the old landing cupboard down though. Shouldn't be hard as Lizzie who lived here her dad is a rubbish DIY person and woodwork expert. Funny that as he is a woodwork teacher at one of the secondary schools round here.
Silent witness is a bit confusing that's why I like it you can't always work out the suspects half way through the first episode.
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 > Last »