Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

27-02-2005, 11:11 PM

I am SO EXCITED!!!!!!

I spoke to my breeder today (Wire Fox Terriers in case anyone missed my other posts) and I get to meet the puppies next weekend!!!! They have just turned 5 weeks

Just thought I'd share this with everyone here as my friends are already sick to death of me going on about dogs!!!!

:smt049 :smt081 :smt041 :smt026 [/b]

(now I will drive all of you guys crazy instead )
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

28-02-2005, 12:31 AM
Originally Posted by tuti
I spoke to my breeder today (Wire Fox Terriers in case anyone missed my other posts) and I get to meet the puppies next weekend!!!! They have just turned 5 weeks

Just thought I'd share this with everyone here as my friends are already sick to death of me going on about dogs!!!!
:smt049 :smt081 :smt041 :smt026 [/b]
(now I will drive all of you guys crazy instead )
Thats great news Tuti try to get some pics but don't scare the babies
Emm
Dogsey Veteran

28-02-2005, 05:46 AM
Brilliant - waiting to get them home seems to take ages - are you going for a male or female dog? And do you have names picked out yet?
Lorraine(bws)
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 08:14 AM
thats great keep us posted on what you decide on
Inca
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 08:17 AM
you won't drive us crazy we love to hear about new puppies .........
Roxy
Dogsey Veteran

28-02-2005, 08:40 AM
Aww Im dying to hear more!
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 09:18 AM
Emm - We're going for a male after quite a bit of research, he will be neutered when the time comes unless there's a good reason not to (but i fell so mean getting rid of his little balls!!)

There are only two males to choose from, I spoke to the breeder before and she said there's one who's really lively and fun, and another boy who likes his cuddles... awww... it will be a hard choice, whenever I see puppies I just want to take them al home!

I've been thinking about names, and as WFTs look like dignified little old men with their beards lol I've got the name Sir Archibald going round my head... then if he feels he knows you well he might just let you call him Archie

We also went to another breeder's house yesterday, but he breeds Italian Greyhounds... my sister wants to get an IG maybe in a year or two, once Archie's settled down. The guy's dogs were amazing, so elegant! We have spoken to a few people and apparently there shouldnt be big problems with these two breeds, the only problem being Archie might play a little rough with the IG, so we'll have to teach him to play gently! The breeder of the IGs said if he is going to sell my sis her IG in future, he will want to meet my Archie to make sure he will be a nice friend for one of his IG puppies!! lol he was really cool. Fingers crossed they will become good friends

In the meantime, can any of you offer some advice on choosing puppies? I don't think there will be problems with temperament as I've spoken to a few breeders about my breeder's dogs, and they have all said how lovely they are - I'll also get to meet both sire and dam on Saturday... but some general tips wouldn't go amiss (Although I've swallowed about 5 puppy books already in my excitement!) :smt003

Thanks all for your happiness on my behalf, I can't wait!
:smt026 :smt026 :smt026

----Inca, by the way, your dogs are beautiful we had a lovely Blenheim CKCS who unfortunately had every single ilness that they are prone to, and we lost him very young (he was eight --- keeps putting a smiley-grr) :smt009 He had the sweetest temperament I've ever seen in a dog[/b]
Annestaff
Supervisor

28-02-2005, 10:24 AM
Thats great news another puppy on board, lots of pics please when youn get him
Meg
Supervisor

28-02-2005, 10:28 AM
Originally Posted by tuti
:
In the meantime, can any of you offer some advice on choosing puppies?
Tuti click on this link...

http://dogweb.co.uk/talk/viewtopic.php?t=8088
ooee
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

28-02-2005, 10:34 AM
Thanks mini

this may sound like a really dumb question but what does a hernia look like on dogs and why would a small puppy have one? :smt017
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >