View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 04:26 PM
Back from vets not sure where the figure of £135 for Dillon's cartrophen came from when his vet gave us the quote as last week's with consultation was £44 just over today it was £19.82, unless of course the next course are bigger and the price will increase. The next two would have to be very expensive though.
Katherine wasn't surprised there was no improvement as of yet and said it depends on the dog how long it takes to work. So fingers crossed we start to see some improvement even if only slight and that he continues to tolerate it.

How nice are our neighbours ? This morning well lunchtime I couldn't get bins down the drive Paul had parked on it only have to knock if we want to get out, I decided not to bother for the bins so parked them outside their front wall. He was going out later to pick the children up from school. As I was getting ready to leave he pulled on and into their usual space leaving the access clear. He had pulled our bins off the road and when I got back he had left the gate at the top open for me so I didn't have to get out and could pull straight on and then through our gate.
Beth is away working she always worries about Paul's social skills but he came out for a chat when I knocked to make sure he wanted the gate shut when I got back.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 04:28 PM
Afternoon all
Am a bit fed up today, the hospital has changed my appointment yet again, I should have been going Thursday but now it's Friday the 29th if it had been Thursday it would have been great as I'm off this week so no need to take time off, I've told my boss and she's been great, no need to worry etc, but not the point is it?? Sorry for ranting
Glad your doctor is trying to get you sorted Moyra
Lynn sending you hugs, you have a lot going off and it's bound to get to you sometimes
Griff the cheek of that woman, hopefully your mums friend gets some peace when she does get home, I bet she's glad that she has your mum and you too.
TW hope Nigel appears sooner rather than later
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 04:31 PM
That's not good Mandy it's not just about work it's about the pain you have to suffer.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 04:32 PM
Your neighbours sound lovely Lynn, it makes life much easier having good neighbours doesn't it.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by Lynn View Post
That's not good Mandy it's not just about work it's about the pain you have to suffer.
It is, The consultant's secretary was extremely apologetic and explained that they've had a emergency that they've had to book in for Thursday,
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-04-2016, 06:10 PM
Evening All - Hope everyone is OK on this rather lovely evening, it's been a dry day here and a fair few sunny spells.
Hope all goes well for Moyra on her new medication and that Dillon responds well to his second injection. Also that new lawns are laid correctly by the cheap but cheerful Nigel.
Congrats on getting rid of the fence panels Griff, at least you didn't have to go down the big bonfire route (although I do know you love a good burn! Ha Ha!) hope your mum's friend is sorted now!
Best wishes to all, (4 & 2 legs) - I'm taking the Mem out to dinner in 10 mins or so, may pop back later - to keep my eye on proceedings, although I did notice it was very quiet last night!
Bye for now, G.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 07:49 PM
I have been fighting off taking this tablet too early because I am scared of its affect and my ability to get up in the morning. It is a very dark green capsule and looks ominous! I suppose I must take it and take the risk but if I am not around first thing tomorrow do not be surprised! Someone else will have to do the honours with the thread opening. God bless all, night night all..........
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 07:55 PM
Hoping you are OK, Moyra, and you wake up in the morning as usual.
One things for certain, its never me who's up with the lark
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-04-2016, 08:13 PM
Best of luck Moyra
Mandy, I am furious on your behalf
Lol LG...bit disappointed no bonfire but there we go
Lynn, hope the injections help Dillon, both mine had them but I saw very little improvement... No side effects though
Been to training, kota got round the agility course in 43 seconds...good job she can go round on her own lol. Mums friend has been let go from hospital, she is relieved to be home
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-04-2016, 08:56 PM
Well done Kota,she's a star isn't she
Glad your Mum's friend is let out, but will That Woman be round causing problems she doesn't need
Page 3 of 4 < 1 2 3 4 >