Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 09:50 PM
Oh no Mandy, feel better soon lovely
Thanks Lacey, since being with Steve 4months ago, I have lost 2 stone, I am like I was before I got Ill
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 09:53 PM
Reminded him it was my birthday Sunday...he said he knew, hadn't asked me to do anything..know we are just friends but he could have asked..soooooo I did as my aunty suggested and asked him, he said he would let me know...see how he is feeling!! To be fair, he has worked 7days straight on all different shifts so I will cut him a bit of slack, I will just go get drunk with my mate up the pub lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 09:56 PM
Griff, the police said it was a valid number, its all very iffy. Are there 'special numbers' out there that we aren't supposed to know about or something, and if there are WHAT was it doing outside my house. It had tinted windows as well, although of course its illegal to have the front ones tinted nowadays and thats how I saw their faces, although the guy definitely didn't want me to see his. I wish I had followed my instincts now and got out of my car and stood in front of that car and took piccies because I reckon they wouldn't have wanted that.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 09:56 PM
You can have your birthday party with us GRIFFMaybe Steve is planning a surprise so you need to hush up and let him at itNot going to ask how you lost two stone since meeting him,something's are best kept private
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 10:01 PM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Am here sorry little bit slow today lol
Good to see you Mandy
Sorry you're feeling poorlieI'm sure lovely hubby is taking good care of youJust don't breath so much over your posts will ya?Really don't have time for a cold right now
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 10:03 PM
God no Lacey...sadly not that way!!!! Stress and anxiety!! As for him planning a surprise...err no!! Doubt I will get a card, let alone a present if I am really really lucky I may get a text but won't hold my breath!
Hmmm if you google mot checker dvla and dvla tax check then enter the details, sounds odd TW and you did right to call the police
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 10:09 PM
Way to good for him GRIFF,or anyone else come to think of itStill if it makes you happy being with and taking care of him,then thats all that matters
TW,if you want to pack the girlies up and come stay at mine,you're more than welcome.I'm sleeping with Mabs and Keshi though
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-10-2016, 10:15 PM
Glad you reported that TW, hopefully it was nothing, try not to worry too much
Eileen I promise not to breathe to much over the screen, can't have my germs passed over to Ireland, I've already sent them too London, as I've made Liam poorly too
Lynn, hope you feeling better soon, I agree with the counselling idea, it has done wonders for Lauryn. Big hugs
Griff what a lovely thing to do, giving away trainers, bet you made their day
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 10:16 PM
Yeah I was wondering if it was the stress and anxiety that has made you lose weight, Griff. I don't think its very nice of him not to want to go for a drink on your birthday after all you've done for him. I would honestly walk away from it all and keep your self respect and dignity, not worth it one bit, take it from one who knows!!!
Mandy, sorry you've got a cold, the whole world seems to have either a cold or a tummy upset, God help the person who gets both
LG is probably carousing with the neighbouring farmers whilst The Mem is unable to keep him under control
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-10-2016, 10:20 PM
Eileen, you'd not have a stick of wood left entire in the house, because Zen is now Amongst Us. Cannot guarantee the safety of anything made of wood. They are all fast asleep - again - not what I've got used to at all.
Griff, did the DVLA checker and you're right. If it was a valid number then it would show wouldn't it. That car was immaculate, making me feel very uneasy this is
Page 4 of 5 < 1 2 3 4 5 >