Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 07:16 AM

Good Morning Monday 4th July

No Moyra this morning so Happy Morning all you sleepy heads. Too much sitting in the sun yesterday making you all hung over with joy that the sun shone. Have been up early and done the washing and taken Tyto out for his first morning stroll. Fingers crossed he is getting back to normal now. Yesterday a fox had left me a lovely smelly present on my back door step. I love foxes but not their presents. Anyway no present this morning but I did see him in the garden. Gorgeous colour just like Tyto's colouring. He saw me watching and jumped the fence and went on his way. Hope you all have a good day. I am off to watch Casualty from last night. tatty bye for now.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2016, 07:47 AM
Morning brenda and all who follow.
No lie-ins here been seeing Gorden off for another stint for the week in London.
Glad you have no smelly presents today and that Tyto is improving.

Not happy this morning left the Mazda out on the road overnight to bring on the drive this morning and the aerial has been pinched. Have to pop out later to see if I can get another one. Fingers crossed the local motor spare shop I have just rung and only have universal ones fits. If not I can pop across to Halfords and if they don't have one it's going to have to be a main dealer again. Gggrrrrrrr...

Hope everyone and all four legged friends are well.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 07:56 AM
Sorry I did not show earlier. Have just spent another £200 on this computer sorting out my e-mail account again. He has messed up my favourites bar so I am still trying to sort it out. Haven't caught up with yesterday's postings yet but will do that now. Have a good day all. God bless.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 08:28 AM
Oh Lynn just aggravation which you can do without. Same for you Moyra. Hope it all gets sorted for both of you. Off to watch Casualty now as got way laid looking for places in Rye to stay with Tyto next year.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 09:21 AM
Good morning

Pleased Tyto is now well n the road to recovery and hope you find somewhere nice for your holiday next year. Rye is a lovely quaint old town.

Oh no Lynn just what you don't need I hope they get there just reward. Hope you manage to get one quickly.

Sorry your computer is playing again Moyra

Lovely day here, washing out, Teazle walked, windows upstairs cleaned inside and out and downstairs inside. Did the outside of those yesterday. Now having a well deserved coffee.

Hope all two and four legged are well and that Zen has been a good girl.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2016, 09:49 AM
Morning those that have followed lovely warm sunny day here too.
Aerial sorted at wilco our local spares shop in Wisbech, £4.99.
Nice chap tried each one till he got the right one as they are universal.
Car now off the road for the week and aerial will be removed when left on the road next weekend.
Hoping you get your problem sorted Moyra.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 12:29 PM
Hello all,
Beautiful day again here. I've put one load on the line, 2nd one going round the washer now, I'm at work in an hour & half
Lauryn taking Rosie out later as its a bit too warm for her at the moment. Glad you sorted the aerial Lynn, but rubbish that you had to in first place.
Glad Tyto is back to normal Brenda
Sorry you having computer problems Moyra.
Griff hope that you are ok and slept well
TW hope you are ok too and that Zen is ok too
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2016, 01:39 PM
Posted this morning but it disappeared. Lovely sunny morning and blue sky and quite hot. Zen has been pretty good overnight and not attempted to eat any housing, short lead walk this morning, and I managed to get her tidied up a bit and get to the sore bit, she jumped about a bit and I kept doing tiny bits then going to a part she was OK with. Eventually she gave a yelp, and I stopped at that point. Took Cariad and Lona onto the football field then off to the country park with Mabs and Kesh, here is The Swan Family, Swan jnr has grown so fast

Daddy Swan not happy with me one bit and was by my side hissing at me and flapping his wings when I was taking these
Been over for LPG and topped up for £6.50, had a shower, made a butty to go outside and sit in the sun, and the sun has gone now who has taken it away
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-07-2016, 02:27 PM
Afternoon all
Lol@ your pressie Brenda
Moyra, hope you get the computer sorted out for once and for all
Lynn, pleased the aerial was cheap but very annoying
TW, what lovely photos
Mandy, been a good day for drying washing...been lovely here, bit overcast now
Been over to Steves this morning......i snuck out, nobody knew where i was off to Lol, met his dogs, his gsd is stunning, an old lad but soooooo handsome, his pointer cross...well he ruins her bless him and she is overweight so i will take that in hand, he has a lovely house in a reallly nice little spot, seeing him again friday but will most likely run into him tomorrow at some point...he really is quite special
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

04-07-2016, 02:33 PM
She Is In Lurve, already plotting the takeover I fancy
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >