Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 06:26 AM

Good morning one and all - Wednesday!

Morning all,

Despite a violently upset stomach (trust me, you don’t want further info) yesterday went rather well.

I’ve caught up almost completely, but have left a little bit still to do to keep me out of mischief today.

I’m pacing myself......

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today's gem:
I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 06:40 AM
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope your feeling better today Vicki.
I am off to work now, this long run of earlies and ot finishing till 6pm is taking its toll now and I am looking forward to Saturday when I don't have to leave the house till 8.30.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 06:42 AM
Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning Vicki and all,
Hope your feeling better today Vicki.
I am off to work now, this long run of earlies and ot finishing till 6pm is taking its toll now and I am looking forward to Saturday when I don't have to leave the house till 8.30.
Have a good day everyone whatever you are doing.
Morning Bev - hugs hon xxx
ozbound
Dogsey Junior
Male 

25-01-2012, 07:05 AM
Morning Vicky morning all first day back after an extended long weekend off been here since 5 and am not enjoying it one little bit Hope you all have a good day
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 07:07 AM
Originally Posted by ozbound View Post
Morning Vicky morning all first day back after an extended long weekend off been here since 5 and am not enjoying it one little bit Hope you all have a good day
Morning Andy
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

25-01-2012, 07:18 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all.

I hope you are feeling better today Vicki.

(((Hugs))) Bev you must be worn out. I have been up since 5 this morning to see Gorden off at 6 as he is on his way to Hampshire to do 16, 20 minute back to back tuitions for newly qualified teachers wanting to do their Masters. Then onto the University to meet up with some one to put some other ideas forward. So a long day today for him. He has been sent on his way with a large flask of tea and a big packed lunch. He works really hard so the least I can do.

Me I have housework waiting for a food delivery for Dillon and a 15 minute walk with him later on the field.

Like the gem today and have a good day all.
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 07:29 AM
Morning Cuz xxxxx

((((((HUGS)))))) hun, hope you feel better soon xxxxxxxxxxxxx

Morning all xxxxxxxxxx

Have fun
Helena54
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 07:31 AM
Morning Vicki, Bev, Andy, Lynn and all

Good luck with the rumblings Vicki, Dave came home last night with a rather graphic story to tell, so there could be something going around (it can't be my cooking!!).

Oh Bev, you sound like you're living in a whirlwind there, I do hope the whole day isn't as manic as these early starts must be for you with the two doglets to organise first.

That's going to be a very long day for Gorden, and then he's got the journey home, but that could be the relaxing bit for him, and I'm sure you'll be busy preparing him a nice dinner tonight - or maybe he'll find you and Dillon all curled up on the sofa after an exhausting day of training, walkies and play lol!

Well, I shall walk Zena in a mo, then come home and sit and wait for that phone to ring with some good news I hope! Been waiting long enough for it, and I'm still the same, and I shall make that bit known to the quack too.

Enjoy yours, whatever you're up to
Chris
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 07:55 AM
Good morning all!

Can you keep your rumbly tums to yourselves please. Hate rumbly tums so big hugs all round to those who have 'em (but with thick mask on to make sure I don't catch 'em)

Had a lovely, but wet walk yesterday with pupster who came back absolutely filthy. It seems my little girl quite likes getting muddy 'cos she followed it with zoomies round the garden . She's now perfected her 'getting up on the sofa' and pesky pup thinks it's oh so clever to bound up at will.

Looks like I've got an answer to my queries on the work I had to do so I can hopefully finish that today, but another lot has hit the inbox so that should keep me out of mischief for a while.

Whatever you are all up to today, make it a good 'un and enjoy!
Lou
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

25-01-2012, 08:41 AM
Morning

Hope you're feeling better today.......

I've been up most of the night coughing, and my throat is still so sore Going back to bed for a bit, I think.....

Happy Wednesday all xx
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >