Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 05:02 AM

Morning everyone!

Morning all,

Feeling a tad naffed off this morning. Fell out with my daughter over the phone last night and I feel really stressed about it.

At least it’s Friday……

Have a great day, everyone, and stay safe

Today’s gem:
I signed up for an exercise class and was told to wear loose-fitting clothing. If I HAD any loose-fitting clothing, I wouldn't have signed up in the first place!
youngstevie
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:10 AM
Morning Cuz..know that feeling mine still aren't speaking but they can kiss my .................

Anyway the rain is here can hear it hitting the windows, all dogs have been out (just missed it) but they have still brought back muddy paws
Waste of time doing housework

Thankfully it's Friday, Bradley going on a farm all day today...bless he's going to get wet then.

I THINK I GET MY CHICKENS TOMORROW.........YIPPEE

Hope the plans from the farmers to release them don't change. Keep your fingers XXXXXXXXX
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:13 AM
Originally Posted by youngstevie View Post
Morning Cuz..know that feeling mine still aren't speaking but they can kiss my .................

Anyway the rain is here can hear it hitting the windows, all dogs have been out (just missed it) but they have still brought back muddy paws
Waste of time doing housework

Thankfully it's Friday, Bradley going on a farm all day today...bless he's going to get wet then.

I THINK I GET MY CHICKENS TOMORROW.........YIPPEE

Hope the plans from the farmers to release them don't change. Keep your fingers XXXXXXXXX
Morning Steph - hope all goes to plan with the chickens! Bradley sounds like a real love - bless him x

wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:20 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sorry to hear about your falling out Vicki, hopefully it'll be sorted before long xx
Glad it's Friday. Feel like I've been running a gauntlet all week. Have booked next Friday and the following Monday off though so hopefully will have a nice long weekend shortly. Have a good Friday everyone.
madmare
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:33 AM
Morning vicki and all,
Hugs hun I know its awful when you fall out like that, its happened occasionally with me and my son. I am sure things will soon be right again though.
I am feeling a bit let down this morning as last night the lady from the Fibromyalgia support group had promised to ring me to help me with my condition, I had a lot banked on it and even missed out on my first night out for ages to be here for her call as it mean't so much, and she didn't ring
Just feel let down yet again.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:44 AM
Originally Posted by wufflehoond View Post
Morning Vicki, morning all. Sorry to hear about your falling out Vicki, hopefully it'll be sorted before long xx
Glad it's Friday. Feel like I've been running a gauntlet all week. Have booked next Friday and the following Monday off though so hopefully will have a nice long weekend shortly. Have a good Friday everyone.
Morning J - thanks hon x

Originally Posted by madmare View Post
Morning vicki and all,
Hugs hun I know its awful when you fall out like that, its happened occasionally with me and my son. I am sure things will soon be right again though.
I am feeling a bit let down this morning as last night the lady from the Fibromyalgia support group had promised to ring me to help me with my condition, I had a lot banked on it and even missed out on my first night out for ages to be here for her call as it mean't so much, and she didn't ring
Just feel let down yet again.
Mornng Bev - sorry you were let down. I think we need a hug....... xx

Rookgeordiegirl
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 06:48 AM
Morning all, I know Ive been missing a few days but i will open another thread later,got the house move sorted my father in law is worse he knows exactly what he is doing and we are convinced he does it just to annoy me,and the count down to me going on holiday has begun(same day as your hosp visit) we should do this count down together Vicki.
Have a good day
Jeanette
rachelsetters
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 07:07 AM
Morning Vicki, Morning All

((((FRIDAY HUGS TO THOSE NEEDING IT))))

Have a great day - its the weekend tomorrow
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

07-11-2008, 07:19 AM
Originally Posted by Rookgeordiegirl View Post
Morning all, I know Ive been missing a few days but i will open another thread later,got the house move sorted my father in law is worse he knows exactly what he is doing and we are convinced he does it just to annoy me,and the count down to me going on holiday has begun(same day as your hosp visit) we should do this count down together Vicki.
Have a good day
Jeanette
Morning Jeanette - I'm trying to ignore my one

Originally Posted by rachelsetters View Post
Morning Vicki, Morning All

((((FRIDAY HUGS TO THOSE NEEDING IT))))

Have a great day - its the weekend tomorrow
Morning Rachel
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

07-11-2008, 07:28 AM
Morning Vicki, morning all, and good morning for yesterday had to be at Mums early for the gas engineer re: her boiler yesterday so didn't get time to be here.
Hope you feel better as the day goes on Vicki.
(((Hugs)) for all those that need one and those that don't.
at todays gem and I hope everyone has a good day.
Page 1 of 2 1 2 >