View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Trixy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 12:29 AM
If we are walking along on a sunny day and I put my OH between myself and the sun I am sure that he protects me from some of those horrible radiation rays that come through the hole in the ozone layer. The OH makes decent tea, is passable as an answerphone (but more expensive to maintain) and thus Tammy and Connie often reward his loyalty and obedience by taking him for an evening walk
wufflehoond
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 08:10 AM
Lovely post Jen. Great story Kimberley and LOL at Trixie. Thanks for sharing all
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

06-02-2006, 10:20 AM
I met my O/H in August 1995 the year my husband decided to trade me in for a younger model He left me in February with two children aged 3 and 4 and I didn't think anybody would ever want me again especially with two young children I went out with a couple of men on dates but they weren't really interested in the kids at all so they didn't appeal I then met Tim when he came to chop a big tree down in my sisters garden. We didn't really speak to each other much though because I thought he looked married Anyway a few weeks later my sister was telling her next door neighbour that I never went out and she said tell her to come out with us, we all meet down the local pub on Friday nights. So I did and got in with a crowd of people all different ages and Tim was one of the people. I used to really look forward to Friday nights so that I could have a laugh with my new friends. Anyway after talking to me for about 6 months he finally decided to ask me out and we had our first date on February 17th 1996. It wasn't anywhere special but it was nice to feel wanted again and my ex was causing me a lot of grief at this time too He actually decided that he wanted me back again when he knew their was a new man on the horizon - not that I fell for that one

Tim was wonderful with my kids and he was interested in taking them out on Sundays even though on our first trip out Daniel was nearly sick in his car The kids really liked him and he was very patient with them and used to play with them and take an interest and he was the only man that I dated that the kids actually met. He is very generous (he was a bit tight with his money at first but I changed him ) and very patient and doesn't get angry and puts up with me and my fiery temper He has been a better dad to my children than their own dad has and has provided them with things they need and bought them school uniform and things whilst their own dad would only buy them a pencil case and a few pencils each
Page 5 of 5 « First < 2 3 4 5