Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:19 PM

i miss my lucie

my daughter lucie who is 5 has gone away for a few days with hubby she went yesterday and coming back on sunday , it the first time she stayed away and i really miss her we have spoke on the phone but it not the same , the boys think it great as they get to watch what they want on tv but my house is so quiet with out her roll on sunday
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:20 PM
Take advantage and have some serious "me" time pamper yourself a bit
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

03-02-2006, 03:22 PM
Was going to say try to enjoy the peace and quiet,but don't spose you will get much of that with the two boys.
Its funny when they first go away,when they are a lot older you will be glad when they go away,for a while. Its nice to have the house to yourself sometimes.
Olly
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:26 PM
awww you poor thing , i remember when mine left home oh how i missed my daughter and all our girlie chats, but.......................yours is only till sunday and mine is even better now as now my daughter and my grand-daughter have girlie chats with me , heaven, so make the most of it as minky said and have some well deserved time for you .
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:31 PM
im so busy with ozzy and ella , lucie phones and it ain hello mum its how is ella and ozz she laughed her socks off when i told her he had green poo it just to quiet with out my little buddy
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:31 PM
Originally Posted by Ella's Mum
im so busy with ozzy and ella , lucie phones and it ain hello mum its how is ella and ozz she laughed her socks off when i told her he had green poo it just to quiet with out my little buddy
It'll soon be Sunday - the weekend is the fastest 2 days of the week, didn't you know
Ella's Mum
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

03-02-2006, 03:58 PM
yea but how sad is this im even missing her annoying cbbc !! just spoke to hubby she is fine playing with her cousin being spoilt by daddy , it strange just me and the boys still they appreciate a bit of my time without there annoying little sis