View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 10:41 AM
Thank you everyone for your lovely kind thoughts i dont know how to thank each and everyone so a HUGE THANK YOU TO EACH AND EVERYONE FOR ALL YOUR FANTASTIC SUPPORT.
I dont know when im coming back i feel so drained and the hurting seems to get worse woke up this morning and went looking for george the house is so cold and empty the boys are sulking and keep going to his room to see where he is but hes not there and they dont understand im giving them all plenty of cuddles and kisses,my brother has taken it badly everyone is tip toeing around each other we are talking about george as if hes still somewhere in the house i know it will take time to come to terms with him gone i will come back wheni know im ready i just wanted to come on here this morning to thank each and everyone of you for all your support and kind messages that you have left you are all fantastic and the bestest friends anyone could wish for,look after yourselfes and all your precious babes
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

04-02-2006, 04:23 PM
So sorry jenn take care of yourself

xx
Page 2 of 2 < 1 2