View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:29 PM
its weird how you just know or someone tells you something.
I dont mind the *gift* if you like but its just when you tell people they look at you like Call the men in the white van with the special white jacket lol
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:30 PM
I know. I can do things like that and my other half gets freaked out. I tend to keep it to myself these days
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:31 PM
i mainly get the whole "im gonna go know cos its kinda freaky!" look....
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:32 PM
I know. It's when you tell someone something before they were just going to say it to you - that's when you get that look Quite amusing to play with someones mind at times
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:37 PM
Originally Posted by minky
I know. It's when you tell someone something before they were just going to say it to you - that's when you get that look Quite amusing to play with someones mind at times
lol yeah, ste will think something and i just say it and he is like stop reading my mind lol we keep doing it alot lately tho
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:38 PM
Originally Posted by ste.n.steph
lol yeah, ste will think something and i just say it and he is like stop reading my mind lol we keep doing it alot lately tho
Funny that isn't it - you seem to go through spells of it happening like ALL THE TIME and then other times it just doesn't happen
BrandieSnap
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 06:29 PM
Ooh spooky thread All those photos are very strange. The see through hands are great!
I love things like that, I find ghosts etc. really interesting. I hope that doesn't make me sound like a freak
I've always wanted to be one of the poeple that can sense spirits but i just don't think I am. Although it would probably just terrify me if anything actually happened

The only thing that's happened to me is when I couldn't stop imagining my mum being run over by a bus So I phoned her up and it turned out her Oh had pulled her back just before she stepped in front of a bus.
Vicki
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 08:58 PM
Originally Posted by Jessica
Though i think my theory of Riley being possessed is most likely - He does evil, horrible things!!
Nah, not possessed - just a normal labrador!
Kimbles
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 11:26 PM
must admit i think my son has a sixth sense as he is always telling me about the "man" in our house
he even shows me where he is quite scary me thinks
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3