View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:04 PM
ooh ive got one like that it frightened me when i was looking at the pic outside soon came running home of the mountains with the boys will have to look for it
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:04 PM
look - Danny's got an orb - this is the second one of him I have with an orb!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:05 PM
hey, we should start a supernatural thread
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:11 PM
lol dont think i am weird but i can sense things like that.
When i was 5 me mum took me out and when we was out and about i pointed to a place and said i use to live there and i had horses but i died in a house fire and my mum was shocked and she asked my grandma if she knew anything about this and it happened when my grandma was a little girl.
and when i was 7 we was in town and i told her all places that was knocked down when my mum was a little girl.
And also when my grandad died in december 2004 i had a dream where i went to the hospital and he said goodbye to me and died in front of me and i woke up scared cos he was in hospital and this was about 2-3ish in the morning and at 9 am that morning my mum phoned to say my grandad had died during the night.

ok now i bet you all think i am weird lol
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:13 PM
Originally Posted by ste.n.steph
lol dont think i am weird but i can sense things like that.
When i was 5 me mum took me out and when we was out and about i pointed to a place and said i use to live there and i had horses but i died in a house fire and my mum was shocked and she asked my grandma if she knew anything about this and it happened when my grandma was a little girl.
and when i was 7 we was in town and i told her all places that was knocked down when my mum was a little girl.
And also when my grandad died in december 2004 i had a dream where i went to the hospital and he said goodbye to me and died in front of me and i woke up scared cos he was in hospital and this was about 2-3ish in the morning and at 9 am that morning my mum phoned to say my grandad had died during the night.

ok now i bet you all think i am weird lol
not weird, just very lucky
bluemerle lover
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:16 PM

heres mine when i took chey out there was none of this and when i looked at the pic i took while outside this was on there freaky or what
ste.n.steph
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:16 PM
i scared ste cos when he first took me round to his parents house, i asked him if anyone died in that house and he said yes my nana and i said i know and i told him where and he just stood there staring at me lol
when we went to view a house i walked into the dining room and i said to the estate agent that the man who had been living there died there didnt he and the estate agent looked shocked and just nodded his head lol
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

02-02-2006, 04:23 PM
Spooky it's like the twilight zone
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:25 PM
Originally Posted by rob
Spooky it's like the twilight zone
What, Snorri country?
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:25 PM
steph - im like that

when i was younger i had a dream that there was a boat sinking in icy water and people were screaming. I got up and went downstairs and it was on the news about a boat that sank in estonia. I burst out crying thinking it was my fault.

Then a few years ago... afriend was very ill and i woke up at 6ish in the morning thinking "i must ring tony see how he is!" i got a phone call that night saying he had been taken in to thehosice earlier that week and died at 6.15 am that day!

then a a few more years back my nan died and i woke up a few days later coz i felt someone huggin me whils i slept....scared the **** out of me.

My friend also was a t work one night and suddenly neededto call her mum. the phone was engaged for ages when finally she got through. She asked what was wrong and her mum was completely shocked as she had been on the phone to her sister at the police station coz someone had tried to rape her on a bus.

its all very strange!!!
Page 2 of 3 < 1 2 3 >