Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 02:20 PM

Ghost?

Hey,

I was taking pics of Riley last night, as ya do! It was starting to get dark (not as dark as it looks in the pic though) and i didn't have a look at any of the pics as i was takin them.. But when i uploaded them i found a very strange pic!!

There wasn't a fire or any smoke at all around when i took the pic and have no clue where that foggy stuff came from And thats the photo exactly how i took it (wouldn't know how to edit it!!lol).. Its so weird!!

Maybe Riley is posessed? It explains why he's so naughty (he ate a sofa today ) Or it could just be a weird thing on the pic!!

Any one else got any weird pictures?
minda
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:22 PM
digital cameras do some funny things. Someone took a picture of my other half last year and when I looked closely at the picture I noticed his hands were see through!

I'm pretty sure it's something to do with camera movement but it still looks weird
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:48 PM
ooooooooooo ectoplasm
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:51 PM
that is abit weird...we had a similar one when i was younger...a pic taken of some old relative and behind her there was adark shape -- no one could explain it as she was stood infront of a hillside with just sky behind her...bright sunny day too

She died a few months later!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:52 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
that is abit weird...we had a similar one when i was younger...a pic taken of some old relative and behind her there was adark shape -- no one could explain it as she was stood infront of a hillside with just sky behind her...bright sunny day too

She died a few months later!
spooky!!
alexandra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:53 PM
it was!...noone knew she was ill with cancer - mum reckoned black shape was grim reaper....nice!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 03:55 PM
Originally Posted by chinaowner
it was!...noone knew she was ill with cancer - mum reckoned black shape was grim reaper....nice!
OOO! It's been heard of you know! The spirit world is very strange
Jessica
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-02-2006, 04:02 PM
Oooh, that is creepy actually!!

I dont know what the thing on my picture is honestly It could just be as Minda said, something from the camera, but it does look like a fog, or smoke or something!

I showed it to a friend of mine and she said its definately a ghost - She thinks shes an expert now cos she used to watch 'Most Haunted' religiously lol Though, that was taken in our garden, and the previous owner of our house did die there weird... lol

Though i think my theory of Riley being possessed is most likely - He does evil, horrible things!!
minky
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

LOL!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

You lot are giving me the creeps
Wierd things cameras
Sal