Male 

16-09-2012, 08:03 PM
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:16 PM
Originally Posted by Nippy View Post
Now that I have stopped laughing ...... he is an absolute disgrace
I didnt find it remotely amusing. Not for the dog nor for him.
Borderdawn
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:19 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
What a good dog, and a dumb bad guy
Do you really think that saying the dog was "good" will help anyone who may have similar issues or a novice owner?

Sorry to be touchy on this, but experienced dog owners IMO shouldnt be saying such things on a public forum.

I dont care for him at all, full stop. But I dont think its productive to call a dog that has serious aggression issues "good" in any way shape or form, when it bites a person.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:21 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post
Do you really think that saying the dog was "good" will help anyone who may have similar issues or a novice owner?

Sorry to be touchy on this, but experienced dog owners IMO shouldnt be saying such things on a public forum.

I dont care for him at all, full stop. But I dont think its productive to call a dog that has serious aggression issues "good" in any way shape or form, when it bites a person.
Have to say I agree with this entirely.
Lionhound
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:24 PM
What on earth did he think he would achieve by acting and reacting like that?

The man is an idiot!
Ben Mcfuzzylugs
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:28 PM
Originally Posted by Borderdawn View Post

Ok I get what you are saying so I will explain

The dog imo gave lots of warnings, she didn't want to bite him and even put up with being punched in the face
She bit him when all her warnings were ignored and she only went as far as needed to get him to back off

Yes dogs shouldn't bite, but as the supposed smarter species we shouldn't attack them and push them to attack

Good dog that she showed more restraint than him
PB&J
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:32 PM
Originally Posted by Ben Mcfuzzylugs View Post
Ok I get what you are saying so I will explain

The dog imo gave lots of warnings, she didn't want to bite him and even put up with being punched in the face
She bit him when all her warnings were ignored and she only went as far as needed to get him to back off

Yes dogs shouldn't bite, but as the supposed smarter species we shouldn't attack them and push them to attack

Good dog that she showed more restraint than him
Were we watching the same video? I am not defending the guy but I did not see a dog getting punched.
scout75
Dogsey Senior
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:36 PM
I really have no idea how he thought ANY of that behaviour was going to help the dog relax about people being near her food.
STGSD
Almost a Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:37 PM
Fudge, that looked harsh. And I have to say I too certainly did not find that funny. Tbh I don't really know what to think of the guy, but that wasn't very sensible and yes, he should have seen that coming.
smokeybear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-09-2012, 08:37 PM
NO I did not see a punch either.........
Page 2 of 17 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »