View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
snakeman
Dogsey Senior
Male 

02-04-2012, 10:48 AM
Well Daves power harness arrived today and over the moon with it.Fantastic quality and seems very strong too.Easy to fit and he doesnt seem to be able to pull as much with this one either

Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 10:57 AM
looks great, I have to say we have been using same one for over a year and I can't fault it - very well made and the handle comes in handy too
tattoogirl73
Dogsey Senior
Female 

02-04-2012, 11:05 AM
i've been looking at the perfect fit harness for opie because he pulls quite a lot. does anyone know if it twists to the side a lot when the lead is fastened to the front ring like the snuggle pets fleece one does?

i like the look of dave's harness, but i feel i have more contol over opie with ones that have the front ring
zoeyvonne
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 11:25 AM
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post
i've been looking at the perfect fit harness for opie because he pulls quite a lot. does anyone know if it twists to the side a lot when the lead is fastened to the front ring like the snuggle pets fleece one does?

i like the look of dave's harness, but i feel i have more contol over opie with ones that have the front ring
Got Samson this one its great
https://www.kumfi.com/index.php?page...d=1&Itemid=140

any brilliant price from this place too, also should mention to measure your dogs chest as Samson would have been brought a medium as he isn't that big but when i measured his chest at 22" he was just big enough for the large and as he is 5 months is obviously gonna grow bigger
Also has the handle to pull them out of water etc and to use for the car seat belt too
Brundog
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 11:27 AM
Originally Posted by tattoogirl73 View Post

i don't find the julius moves much at all, depends on the fit of your dog, Bruno is a puller and this harness has stood up to all that, the ring is between the shoulders and we get rarely any movement
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 05:06 PM
that look really good, and tough. I wish i could walk phoebe on a harness as i prefer them so much more than collars and head collars but i find she just pulls even more in a harness and has much more leverage as its on a nice big strong part of body
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 05:42 PM
The harness looks great on him

I've seen someone use the velcro on the front strap to fit a front d ring to the Julius K9 harness
katygeorge
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 05:59 PM
Originally Posted by Wyrd View Post
The harness looks great on him

I've seen someone use the velcro on the front strap to fit a front d ring to the Julius K9 harness
Dont think ild trust a piece of velcro to hold phoebe
Wyrd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

02-04-2012, 06:42 PM
I'm sure it could be sewn with a strong dog, and I thought you used the front ring in conjunction with the back ring anyway?
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3