View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Helen
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

29-08-2011, 06:42 AM
Ok, thanks for that. I was just going to give it to the dog but would you consider eating some of it yourself?
lol, I thought that is what you were talking about lol lol

Helen
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2011, 09:55 PM
Originally Posted by Helen View Post
lol, I thought that is what you were talking about lol lol

Helen
Hmmm, I suppose I could do. Probably wouldn't be much left for me after the first attempt at de-fuzzing though!
Rubster
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

30-08-2011, 10:50 PM
Thats fab, he looks well pleased!! I have a problem with dead baby seagulls at the minute, theyre everywhere....Sasi found one this morning on our walk & ripped some of the feathers out....but then a butterfly flew past & that was that, off to play chasys...such a massive attention span my lil girl
taz_in_2001
Dogsey Senior
Female 

30-08-2011, 10:55 PM
Found this video for you

lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 11:47 AM
He is such a gorgeous boy I wish I could put things like that in the freezer for Jake, but when it looks like that animal it is... I just can't When he was first on raw, it took me long enough to deal with cutting up a chicken (with the feathers, head etc off it)... I am over that now though, but still haven't yet been able to deal with the fur/feathers
Ripsnorterthe2nd
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

01-09-2011, 09:31 PM
Originally Posted by Rubster View Post
Thats fab, he looks well pleased!! I have a problem with dead baby seagulls at the minute, theyre everywhere....Sasi found one this morning on our walk & ripped some of the feathers out....but then a butterfly flew past & that was that, off to play chasys...such a massive attention span my lil girl
Ha ha! My friends Spinone used to be like that, "Oh you want me to fetch that dummy? Right oh, I'll just run over and...............oh my Lord that was a big fly!!! Did you see that fly, look it flew over here.........".

Originally Posted by taz_in_2001 View Post
Found this video for you

Ooh thanks for that, should come in handy.

Originally Posted by lozzibear View Post
He is such a gorgeous boy I wish I could put things like that in the freezer for Jake, but when it looks like that animal it is... I just can't When he was first on raw, it took me long enough to deal with cutting up a chicken (with the feathers, head etc off it)... I am over that now though, but still haven't yet been able to deal with the fur/feathers
Thank you.

I must admit I have a phobia of dead animals and I only discovered it when I started doing game retrieves with Oscar! It took me a lot of effort to carry that bird home I can assure you!
Page 3 of 3 < 1 2 3