View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

25-09-2009, 07:27 PM

Snoop - 6yr old Staffie boy

This handsome brindle boy is Snoop and would make a great addition to that special someone or family!

He is 6 years old and is a friendly boy with no particular problems and is being rehomed through no fault of his own. He can be a wee bit nervous at first but easily comes around when the 'gravy bones' are produced!

He is crate trained and his crate will accompany him. Its big and roomy and he sleeps in this at night and when his owner is out. He is good with children. He dislikes other dogs, pulls on the lead and is reasonably good on recall if not distracted by presence of other dogs. He also dislikes the rain (surprise, surprise!). He is fine at the vets, until he is lifted on to the table where he becomes nervous (understandably). He is particular about what he eats and will only eat Hi Life Turkey or Chicken.

Snoop is neutered, vaccinated, wormed & microchipped.

If you are interested in offering Snoop a loving home, please contact Sharon Hamilton on 07870538944.
Scottish SBT Rescue
Listed Rescue on Dogsey

16-01-2010, 07:10 PM
This boy is STILL waiting....
lozzibear
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2010, 09:49 PM
oh the poor boy! i cant believe his is still waiting! that is heartbreaking, i so wish i could take him! when i get my own place i am definitely going to get another rescue, and do some fostering. i really hope he finds his forever home soon. its such a shame so many people are going out and getting pups when so many dogs, are spending months in kennels waiting for their home