Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2006, 04:54 PM

The Happy Thread!

Reading through the forum today it seems there is quite a lot of stress and sadness with the Dogwebers

So how about a thread to cheer everyone up a little

Maybe the funny things that happened to you today or just the little things that make you happy or even just smile etc

Today I went home at lunch (dont often go home at lunch) and the dogs were v pleased to see me. Ben was not just wagging his tail but also his bum so he was wiggiling towards me in a U shape This made me laugh.

Also Ive been bad and had 4 chocolate bars today and a mug of hot chocolate but it was well worth it, gave me a few minutes of pleasure!!

So what wee things have made you all happy today .....
Kicks
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 04:57 PM
i'm liking this thread! it's a great idea jomcc - one thing that did cheer me up today was Moses falling off the sofa! He didn't hurt himself or anything (coz that wouldn't have made me happy) but he was rolling and wriggling about on his back and then he sneezed and fell off! The look on his face was priceless! he was like "hey - where did my sofa go!"
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:00 PM
lol ... yeah the shocked expression!

Toby lies with his head over the edge of the sofa sometimes and when he wakes, streches and yawns, he kinda slids off to the floor.

They get into the funniest positions!!
eRaze
Administrator
Male 

23-02-2006, 05:06 PM
Well I've just been to the vets to get something and in the waiting room was a stunning 6 month old Hungarian Visla! She was really happy to see me kept wagging her tail and wanting attention from me made my day!

And then I came home and Rocky did the same, cool x 2!
Sal
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:12 PM
My kids have actually cleaned up their bedrooms and they look lovely,i'm so pleased with them,it usually takes me hours to do it.
Sal
Meganrose
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:12 PM
I don't know if this will make anyone happy, but human nature and all.... I have just come back indoors with my toddler after going out to feed our 4 pet hens and collect the eggs. Megan rushed to get the eggs, started to slip, I ran forward to catch her, slipped in some hen S...(you know what I mean), caught her, the eggs flew up ion the air and yes you're right....Looking on the bright side I believe egg is very good for the hair! It didn't really end there as we were playing with our 3 dogs at the time, 2 very large GSD and Bearded collie and yes they all LOVE egg, especially when it's all over mummy. I don't suppose I really need a wash now. Megan thought it was funny anyway!
Joanne
Dogsey Senior
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:16 PM
lol ... thats a 'You've Been Framed' moment you had in the garden Meganrose!!!
rob
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

23-02-2006, 05:27 PM
I've just typed watchdog insted of dogweb then wondered why I could'nt find it
Mel
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:34 PM
Stephen bought me some new LUXURY drinking chocolate today .....can't wait for this evening to try it out

*drooools*
Foxy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

23-02-2006, 05:50 PM
Well Benji is back again so I feel happier He looks a bit of a sight though cos they have shaved all his ears and part of his face to get air to the sore parts
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >