Our sister sites
Our sister sites
SirBently/Creed
New Member!
Female 

15-01-2018, 12:51 AM

Old English Bulldog possible poop obstruction

Hi there!
I have a 2 yo male pedigree old english buldog, and when i got home from work i noticed he was acting funny. He was very reserved, held his muzzle/lips in a puckered postion and didnt really want to move.. Brought him out to go potty and he had a hard time pooping, noticed he had some papertowel he was trying to pass. Pulled out what i could but the remainder went back in, could tell he was very uncomfortable. Gave him soft food, usually makes him poop. Got him to poop three times now but he is still not wanting to move from his comfy position much.
Should i be very worried bout him or just let him rest it off, go to vet? He is my baby and im just worried :/ thank you for your help
Besoeker
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

15-01-2018, 03:17 AM
Originally Posted by SirBently/Creed View Post
Hi there!
I have a 2 yo male pedigree old english buldog, and when i got home from work i noticed he was acting funny. He was very reserved, held his muzzle/lips in a puckered postion and didnt really want to move.. Brought him out to go potty and he had a hard time pooping, noticed he had some papertowel he was trying to pass. Pulled out what i could but the remainder went back in, could tell he was very uncomfortable. Gave him soft food, usually makes him poop. Got him to poop three times now but he is still not wanting to move from his comfy position much.
Should i be very worried bout him or just let him rest it off, go to vet? He is my baby and im just worried :/ thank you for your help
IDK, but as he has pooped three times that would not seem to be the issue now. I know ours will go for a day but beyond that we get concerned. A slight complication, and maybe not a factor in your case, is that ours runs off leash in and out of bushes etc so we maybe don't always know when he does poo.

And hi and welcome................
Trouble
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

15-01-2018, 02:37 PM
Has the paper towel reappeared?
What consistency has the latest poops been?