Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 06:36 AM

Daily Thread, Saturday, 24th September

Good Morning all.

LG glad you have some good news lets hope they can find you a suitable donar.

Harvey, please be careful and do as you are told take things easy.

Griff, Enjoy your day out today. Hope it goes well.

Lynn, still no joy with the car yet? Do hope they get it sorted for you. Enjoy your time at Michael's.

Nippy Jen, hope you are managing to keep well and Norma, you too. Mandy hows that hip any better? Brenda have a good training session today.

Bulgarian won't be back until Monday. He's suffering apparently.

Have a good day everyone stay warm and dry and above all safe and well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 06:47 AM
Morning Moyra
I am going to see if I can get some more Prezzies for December today.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 06:51 AM
Morning all each. Had a quick read through yesterdays posts and must say LG be careful and Harvey take it easy. Griff The Works have some great pressies. If you can't get to one they are online.
Moyra pleased to see that the flooring is down. Soon be shipshape. Just takes time. Hope everyone else is bearing up. Last puppy training today for a couple of weeks. Then hopefully start again mid October. I say hopefully as the reply forms are coming in in dribs and drabs. Have a good day all.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 07:15 AM
Brenda, glad you are getting some feed back. Must get Amber out, I am late this morning.
tumbleweed
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

24-09-2016, 07:21 AM
Today is yesterdays tomorrow.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 07:56 AM
Good morning everyone

Hope training goes well Brenda and you get a few more replies regarding the next session.

Enjoy your trip to Essex Lynn and safe journey there and back.

Hopefully Steve is in the mood to finish the tiling Moyra and then perhaps you can start to get back to normal. Poor little workman though suffering what from underwork! Take care and hope your day is peaceful.

Enjoy your trip out Griff but don't go overboard with the spend for that certain day in December

Some good news for you Gordon. Do hope a suitable donor is found for you in the very near future.

Harvey take it easy we don't want you on the invalid list too.

Lovely sunny and warm here. Teazle walked now off into the garden to do a bit more - about half way round now and the worst beds to come yet

Have a good day and stay safe.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 08:10 AM
Sue, not a poor little man, he is something like 18 stone and looks 9 months pregnant so I guess a big beer drinker. No wonder he is lazy!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

24-09-2016, 08:26 AM
Steve is having to work elsewhere today doing up somebody else's kitchen, just my luck!
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-09-2016, 12:33 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Bulgarian won't be back until Monday. He's suffering apparently.
He will be suffering a lot more if doesn't finish that job PDQ
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

24-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Originally Posted by Sue L View Post
Harvey take it easy we don't want you on the invalid list too.
I'll do my best Sue I feel absolutely fine today, walked the dogs while SWMBO pushed the trolley round the supermarket, bit of light gardening stuff, then I may do another walk down by the river where there's a nice bench to sit and enjoy the scenery. Suffolk is not endowed with any big hills let alone mountains, but the countryside is nice.
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >