Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 06:40 AM

Tuesdays Daily Thread 13th September 2016

Morning all, Probably clash with someone. Have a good day. If you want a read here are the latest mutterings from me on that website. ttfn. Going to be a hot one down here in the south. To much for me and Tyto.

http://www.northlancing.org/web%20pa...ppy%202011.htm
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 07:00 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all who follow. Decided to have a bit of a lay in this morning. I wish I was still there. I see Tyto loves his armchair as does Amber. I'm dreading it being too hot today.
Lynn, any news on your car. Do hope they get it fixed properly this time.
June, glad Lona is doing ok. Hope the results come back good.
Have a good day all, stay cool and dry and above all safe and well. God Bless
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 07:10 AM
Morning brenda and Moyra and all to follow.
Hot here to already Dillon and I just back from a walk we went out just before 7, by about 20 past it was really heating up so we have been stopping and resting and some puddle drinking. Dillon not me.
No news as of yet on the car Moyra, at least I have the garage car so I don't feel quite so desperate.
Over to get Mark later from Harlow and Michael has an interview so fingers crossed for that one. He needs it.

Hope everyone is well today and all our four legged friends.
Gnasher
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 07:49 AM
Morning All! Lovely day here too! Going out for lunch with a girlfriend ... We Are Ladies Wot Lunch and I love it. She drives which is even better because she hardly drinks, which makes me feel guilty so when she arrives I will try and persuade her to let me drive so she can have a couple.

I really do not want to go back to work !!

Have a great day everyone!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 08:35 AM
Good morning everyone

Safe journey to Essex today Lynn and fingers cross for Michael's interview. Hopefully the leak to the shower is soon sorted. When we had a new shower unit put in when we were at the kennels the first shower I had resulted in flooding the floor the idiots had not connected the waste pipe

Hope you both have a good day Moyra and Brenda.

Enjoy your lunch with your friend Gnasher.

Wow a whole 79p for the search for Gordon didn't we do well Harvey

Have been out with Teazle and now nothing planned as I am too hot already. Was going to dig in the manure I bought on Sunday but that will have to wait.

Hope your are feeling ok Nippy and just enjoying this weather we are having.

Have a good day and stay safe.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-09-2016, 09:09 AM
Oh no Sue hope Gorden hasn't made that mistake.
Michael has two interviews today so hopefully one will work out for him.

Not sure if anyone has noticed today is the 13th not the 14th. Nowhere near as bad as when I use to put the wrong day up.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 10:32 AM
Sorry sorry sorry my fault maybe some one can change it. Leave it to Moyra in the future.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 10:55 AM
Brenda, no I was grateful you started the thread this morning. Don't worry if I do the thread tomorrow I shall put it right. It would be nice if a few more opened up the thread to give us a break, Take care.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 12:39 PM
Just heard from the landlady the Bulgarian wants to start on the kitchen Thursday. Now to get it cleared out.
chlosmum
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-09-2016, 12:54 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Brenda, no I was grateful you started the thread this morning. Don't worry if I do the thread tomorrow I shall put it right. It would be nice if a few more opened up the thread to give us a break, Take care.
I nearly started the thread this morning but thought it was too early, considering it was only 2 am here in Hungary (one o'clock in the UK)!

HRH woke me up wanting to go to the loo. I could have cried because the poor girl had wet her bed in her sleep for the first time in 2 weeks. By the time she'd wandered round the garden and done whatever it was nearly 3 am.

Still hot here but not as hot as it is in your neck of the woods!

Enjoy the rest of the day and if you can't be good, be careful!
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 >