register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 07:56 PM
I think it will be on later, thought it was nice at the end of Corrie to dedicate the episode to her memory. Oh its on now!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 08:03 PM
i feel bad TW, i have dropped the dose of my steroids as i want to see if that is what is keeping me heavy, i will go for a blood test and see if it is all flairing up again...i was tol by the registrar she was happy for me to mess about with my medication so done nothing wrong
had an awful trip to the vets, dad walked out and left me to it, kota really is an excitable nutter, i am so p*ssed off with him, he just leaves me to do everything with them, i couldn't walk yesterday and mum was at work so neither dog went out. The vet advised looking for a lower protein food but she is only on 23% and no matter what she has been fed on she has always been the same, she has got a dap collar to see if that helps
Lacey, your bath looks lovely and you had me in bits at getting excited over the box
TW, hope you get both your insurance claim and car sorted out
Lynn, we found the manual and parts list on google for our boiler (not oil) it is really old and it was in pdf so we could print it out....just thought there may be the same on google for yours
Right, going to get a hot chocolate and try and calm down a bit Lol
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 08:10 PM
Well the heating played up went onto over heat even though the boiler had been switched off for over 3 hours. Got it going to take the chill off the house for a while in the end.
Love the bath Eileen.
Hope you've managed to calm down griff. I would of been annoyed too.
Missed Corrie. Anyone watching the secret life of pets BBC1 ?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 08:13 PM
Aw Griff, sorry you feel bad, maybe up your dose a little till you get a better feeling from them. Vets know next to nothing about canine nutrition, they do a 2 week course in their entire 4 year vet course, and I think half a day of it is canine related, plus it is sponsored by pet food manufacturers so they come out brainwashed with little relevant knowledge. I think you'll have to do your own research on this. Which is how I ended up feeding raw actually, plus lots of input from lots of people of course! A senior vet nurse at the practice I go to actually asked how my girls (and puppies) got their vitamins and minerals if they were raw fed, and I think that sums up the level of knowledge to be quite honest. Thought that was a lovely tribute to Anne Kirkbride, must have been very difficult for him to keep his emotions under control, it is so very recent.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 08:45 PM
i feed Millies wolfheart gamekeepers mix, she looks lovely, good teeth good coat...except a bit of alopecia, it is only 23 or 24% protein and i have fed her raw, puppy food and now this and none of it makes any difference to her behaviour
Lynn, i think your boiler is posessed!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 08:51 PM
It may not be the protein content, it could be something else entirely. Its finding what it is, thats the problem.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 09:06 PM
Ha ha griff think you could be right. Sometimes I think dogs are just hyper I know Dillon is.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 09:32 PM
Thanks LYNN Sarah has just informed me the upstairs loo is nay flushing Other upstairs loo is on the drive,doubt it'll flush either Still,we have old faithful downstairs one,no need to get a bucket out just yet Lovely plumber man will be back in the morning,he'll sort it GRIFF,not like you to be cross here have a (( hug)).Come on over,have a wee holiday at mine
Night night MOYRA xx
Coffee break from ironing My batteries are starting to run out
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 09:41 PM
Lynn, we saw that....deagan spent the whole time barking and growling at all the animals Lol...loved seeing that hamsters xray when he was filling his pouches. Now you are going to think i am a looney but i did something called smudging with a sage stick to rid our house of "negativity" might be worth trying at yours
Lacey, thanks... i am a bit calmer now, i just knew she would be a looney and himself throwing a strop didn't help. well i guess at least you had plans to replace your toilet anyway
TW, i am at a total loss as the millies wolfheart is pretty natural i think... i just think she is bonkers
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 09:50 PM
Smudging with a sage stick?What ya mean smudging?How do you do that then?I'm not a bit nosey Really interested
Page 5 of 11 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »