Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:13 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Eileen, that's lovely and all connected up already!
No Just in there to see where the taps are going Took an hour but finally decided Will pop it back out in the morning
Here's what I'm really excited about though Its a Whooper,really strong too!Can you imagine how many Christmas dec's I'll get in here;
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:20 PM
Lol Eileen you sure will but will you be able to carry it when it is full? Better put it in position in the garage before you fill it up!

Hi Sue, thanks for asking just the one ankle very swollen now, otherwise all ok. I saw that lovely photo of Teazle looking well comfortable. Take care.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I'm only half Irish MOYRA Yes,you're absolutely right,best to position it first Not out of the woods yet,may not fit through the shed door
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 06:36 PM
Hello Betsy she's absolutely beautiful and you'll have some lovely deep baths in her My bath has taps in the middle and is nice to have a choice which end you start off in. Been out to sort girls out, fresh shavings everywhere as its been so wet today despite me popping out every few hours to try and keep them dry. It is lovely and warm in there, just right, those dark bulbs seem to warm it up better for some reason. Quite warm because of the rain, but it's forecast to freeze tonight so I won't change them for a lower wattage as yet, once it is a few degrees above freezing at night I will change them then. Hope you're managing Moyra in all of this with your foot. Griff, did you fall badly, or just feel bad, couldn't work out if it was a typo because you're on your phone, they do seem to make it up as they go along and you can end up with the strangest sentences Twix I'd put it on a freesite, someone will come for it. Eileen, loving that box, have an appointment with one of the staff at Iceland on Friday who is organising boxes for me so I can empty the kitchen into them. Can smell my turkey cooking, mmmm smells like Christmas Corrie on at 7 tonight in case no one knows, only saw it myself by accident, I've finally found the TV Guide on the virgin remote and was looking through it this afternoon
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 06:44 PM
I love it too TW Think and me and hubby could fit in there nicely Come in handy if we need some alone time Think the delivery guys suspect I'm off my trolley,not sure they've witnessed bouncing over a box before They had to take my front door off All the locks,bolts and alarms and they lifted that off in seconds!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 07:09 PM
June corries on.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

21-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Lets hope there's not extremely strong burglars around watching them Yeah Brenda I'm watching it
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 07:17 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Lets hope there's not extremely strong burglars around watching them Yeah Brenda I'm watching it
Its mad my window cleaner showed me once how simple it is to take the glass panel out of the patio door Is there much point in locking it?
Off to the shop,it's bitterly cold then at least 2 hours of ironing,can't hide it any longer!
Pop back later for DAD
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 07:25 PM
That was sad.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

21-01-2015, 07:46 PM
Yes, and with that I am away to bed. I thought the awards ceremony was going to start with Bill Roche giving a speech re Anne Kirkbride. Oh well night all, God bless.
Page 4 of 11 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »