View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

20-01-2015, 12:45 PM
Fingers crossed griff. Hope dad starts to feel better now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Hi Moyra, do you think it could be chilblains? Old fashioned remedy if memory serves me right is rubbing an onion on. I believe the juice is good for them? It is worth a try. I have just looked it up. the remedy should be used twice a day.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 12:55 PM
Thanks Lynn, he has just commented the house is starting to look like a pharmacy Lol...well thats what happens when you neglect your health for years, the chemist said to him we haven't seen you in here for years and years and now you are in here weekly Lol
Brenda, i shall remember that remedy..just in case, i love hearing all these old remedies
my living room is boiling, the sun is shining through and my dad has the heating on and is sat there in a t-shirt, my suggestion of turning off the heating and putting on a jumper was vetoed.... now if i did that i would be in trouble
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:25 PM
Hi
LYNN,not again bummer having no hot water Hope you can at least stay warm,huge big Duffers (( hugs)) might help...on the way
Thinking of Gill,bless her xx
MEG is putting socks in her throat and its so cold where TWIX is her phone froze
Well,hospital visit went well.Doc is happy that Sarah is on the right abs and they are doing their thing No temperature or pain today Needs to eat a little something but apart from that,definitely feeling better Thanks everyone
Such a load off
Plumber will be here in the morning,but we have a little problem Tiler is supposed to start on Monday,only opportunity he has for a further 8 weeks and we have no tiles Untill the following week. Will sort something,not sure what yet,but it'll come to me There are people starving in the world,my bathroom being put on hold is hardly a crisis
Am bouncing now,so happy
Left MOYRA and TW's post till I make a coffee,will have a read now
Hope everyone else is ok,enjoying their day Thanks again,think all the finger crossing worked a charm xx
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:36 PM
awww Lacey, so very glad that sarah seems better
as for your tiles errrrrrrr hope things come together!
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:38 PM
Originally Posted by griff View Post
awww Lacey, so very glad that sarah seems better
as for your tiles errrrrrrr hope things come together!
Might have to be wall to wall posters of Def Leppard Guess you could be looking at worse while in your Birthday suit
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:50 PM
Urine is the best remedy for chilblains No I haven't ever tried it, but let us know how you get on Moyra
So cold and tired, I curled up in my snuggly blanket even though t he heating is on.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 02:58 PM
Gorgeous blanket lady you are just right xx
Yuck to the peeing on your feet Who thinks these things up?Like seriously,wonder how that came about?
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 03:00 PM
Right, we are using Moyra as our guinea pig for home remedies for chilblains...if she has them then. Hmmmm which will she try first? The onion or the wee Lol
Lacey, i have loads of photos of Phil collen and heaps of photos of def leppard...i went through a mad phase of collecting memorabilia, even have one of the original union jack sleeveless tshirts, it is all stashed in the ottoman under my tv Lol...wouldn't want it getting nicked
Nippy, hope you aren't coming down with something
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

20-01-2015, 03:07 PM
Has to be a topless pic of him among that lot GRIFF
Speaking of topless see the Daily Mirror are doing away with the Boobies on page 3,bet LG is gutted
Page 3 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »