Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 10:50 AM
Yes TW,you were missed last night Catch up with ya later
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2015, 11:06 AM
LOL you were asleep been on the phone and off out with girls in a bit when I'm dressed for the North Pole Meg and all poorly peoples, shall I open Sick Bay and start interviewing NICE nurses
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 11:53 AM
Lol, June, I have had one dose of Buttercup and a tot of whisky and it does seem to help. I got a phone call from Shelter this morning they are going to send me some forms and then hope to help me with Basildon Council. I phoned the Council and have updated my application so hope it may help, we shall have to watch wait and see. Himself was standing listening to every word in case I opted for separate accommodation. I cannot do that to him. I cannot be that cold. He has been better behaved since our last set to.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 12:09 PM
Fingers crossed for you MOYRA xx
On a coffee break and put some pasta on for lunch.Don't normally stop to eat when I'm on a mission but Sarah needs to Three quarters of the work done and all in my dressing gown and runners!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Lol Eileen, you are a character, hope Sarah is much better this morning and as you say she needs some sustenance. I have just had a second dose of Buttercup, having walked Amber a lot further this lunchtime in the nice sunshine. Makes you feel better. I have the Vick vapour rub for my feet which I shall use tonight before bed. Not sure about putting socks on though as I am not fond of wearing socks to bed.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 12:31 PM
Afternoon all....

Not had a chance to catch up, but there is a little secret on the photo thread..... xx
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 12:54 PM
Elaine, absolutely beautiful photo's. Just love the dogs.

Steve is definitely trying to make it up to me. A nice bacon bread roll together with a cup of tea for lunch! Also put the mini dyson round the ceiling picking up cobwebs! Shame he is just thoughtless sometimes.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

19-01-2015, 01:01 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
LOL you were asleep been on the phone and off out with girls in a bit when I'm dressed for the North Pole Meg and all poorly peoples, shall I open Sick Bay and start interviewing NICE nurses
Yes please TW but forget the 'buttercup syrup' bring out the rum and brandy
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

19-01-2015, 01:19 PM
Buttercup Syrup will be available to those not wishing to partake.....Sick Bay caters to your EVERY need, TV at the foot of a bed at the behest of your remote control, which also summons a dog walker for Chloe and a choice of fresh food and snacks from the 24 hour kitchen, plus your choice of nurse for any treatment you wish, including a massage if required Moyra, of course he's behaving himself, till he's got his feet back under the table. He should be helping out anyway. Glad the Buttercup Syrup is helping, I think the socks are so the Vick doesn't mess the sheets up, or maybe to ensure the Vick goes INTO the feet. Had a couple of lovely walks, very cold, but dry and girls all settled with bones now for the afternoon and I'm having a cup of tea and a butty in a moment, off to look at Elaine's piccies, and I suspect there is a New Kid In Town...... Eileen you are getting sloppy, you could have taken the dressing gown off and put old t shirt and trakkie bottoms on, really....you'll be shopping in your pj's next Hope Sarah's doing OK there with your tender ministrations interspersed with knocking the sh!it out of the bathroom
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

19-01-2015, 02:06 PM
Sounds busy Eileen, glad Sarah is picking up
Lauryn not to bad at the mo, made her Butternut squash soup.
She's had more painkillers, so she's ok.
Took Rosie out, been to the shop
Now watching Judge Rinder before work
Page 3 of 9 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »