Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Good evening

Pleased that Sarah is home Eileen and hope she will soon be well again. Lol at Lacey she knows a good thing when she sees it and no doubt thought that Sarah needed the extra love.

Good that you have an easier weekend lunch Nippy.

Weather dry here but very cold. No snow forecast for us.

Stay safe and warm this evening
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 06:14 PM
Evening everyone thank you to all those ho have come on later and sent hugs.
Eileen so glad Sarah is home and under your watchful eye. Us mums like to look after our off spring.

Sorry to hear about those having snow and icy conditions stay safe. We popped out for a bit of much needed shopping and a wander round a garden centre and a coffee earlier.
Tomorrow I am over to Essex with Michael eldest brother to start sorting paperwork and funeral arrangements. We will only be bringing back her few pieces of glass ware from the home and photos the rest we are donating for the residents that have no family or family close by so that will include her television. I am sure the home and some residents will make good use of them otherwise they would be going to a charity shop. Will have to choose something out of her wardrobe for her to be buried in though.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Jenny, I think that would be a good idea to get some pastilles. I am half way through another bottle of cough linctus that is my third bottle. I am also nearly through another packet of Lemsip Cough Max mucus Cough and cold capsules. I hope you are keeping ok down there.

I am pleased to hear Sarah is home and little princess is keeping her company. Hope she soon feels better again.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 06:21 PM
Oh Lynn, there is so much for you to sort out. I hope you have a safe journey down tomorrow and can get it all sorted fairly easily. Not nice for you and I wish you well.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2015, 06:22 PM
Eileen - Quite made my day that you have Sarah home, sounds as if she will soon rally, the young of Hobbits are particularly hardy, so I'm told. You'll have to get Lacey a little nurses outfit so she can perform her Nursey Duties properly attired. Bye fer now.
Griff - Just mashed potato?
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Moyra - Buttercup Syrup and Scotch - 2 parts to 1 - that'll get rid of your lurgies. Pop out for some tomorrow morning and you'll be right by Thursday. As they say up here "Nowt can live wi' that!".
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Thanks LG, I will give it some thought. Maybe I will put an order in with Tesco see if they have some online to be delivered tomorrow. Thanks.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Great thing about that "cure" Moyra is that if you take enough of it - you won't care if you've got a cough or not!!!!LOL.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:00 PM
LG.I thank you for your kindness Sir
Yes,us Hobbits are a sturdy bunch.We maybe short with huge hairy feet,hands and rather peculiar ears but we are resilient little suckers
Lacey finally decided she'd had enough of playing nurse maid and graced me with her presence The Judas!!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 07:16 PM
Lol, Eileen, have to laugh at Lacey and her antics. LG have ordered the Buttercup Linctus and some scotch and some pastilles as well from Tesco for delivery first thing in the morning so all should be on the up.
Page 5 of 8 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 >