Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 04:08 PM
Hi,
LYNN,so sorry to hear your sad news Love and (( hugs)) to you and your family xx
We have Sarah home,goes back on Tuesday so they can check her progress.Scan showed infection in her Gallbladder and kidneys,also that one kidney is considerably smaller than the other.Has a course of Abs for two weeks and strong painkillers.Doctor said he expects her off the painkillers in 2 days.At the minute she's feeling really poorlie but hopefully when the abs kick in she'll be as right as rain.All tucked up in bed.Was so chuffed at all the good wishes,love and hugs sent from you gorgeous peeps Am to send a massive Thankyou to you all xx
OH has just left,feeling better thank goodness.
Hope everyone is ok,feel so bad for poor LYNN
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 04:40 PM
Choose your partner the same way you choose your dog? If you put this in your address bar. Sorry couldn't cut and paste. it is a load of waffle but give you a laugh. Pleased to hear you have your daughter back home Eileen. Still no snow. Shrek on.
Losos
Fondly Remembered
Male 

18-01-2015, 05:02 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Harvey - Enjoy your walk on the heath and in the forest, hope there's not too many people about for you. Following our exchange of posts about "How Dogs Think" by Coren, which you recommended. My copy arrived 2 days ago and I have now made a start on it. The Mem found a copy available in America and even with postage it came to less than £10, although it did take a few weeks for it to arrive, it is in pristine condition. Interesting read, although it may take me a while to finish it as I am a tad busy at this time of year. Bye fer now.
Gordon, Hope you find it useful, it's not just his thoughts and theories but he has collected a mass of data from many sources around the world. It's not a 'light read' but well worth taking the time to get through it.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:13 PM
Lacey, so very glad Sarah is home, hopefully the antibiotics will do the trick. Hows your OH doing now?
Just had the dogs out for a walk, deagan managed another wee out on the walk
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:18 PM
Thanks BRENDA
Gives the temperature to drop to below freezing tonight,has been sunny today though
Nothing would do but Lacey had to get into Sarah's bed she never does that Must have been missing her or knows that something is up Sound asleep the pair of them House is so quiet.I'll soon rectify that,loads of washing,drying and ironing to do
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:25 PM
Good afternoon....still no snow
Hey girls we had better hold on tight, I'm afraid the boys are set to take over (Losos and Lord Gord!)
Moyra, sorry your cough is still troublesome. Have you tried any pastilles? Often having something to suck helps.
Lacey good to hear that Sarah is home, I hope now that she is soon better. Bet Lacey loves an excuse to snuggle up
Now I have forgotten everything I've read
Only 5 of us today for lunch, which was actually quite nice. Quiet and not so manic.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:31 PM
Thanks GRIFF and NJ
Yes,OH is feeling much better GRIFF.Been run off his feet this weekend,think he's glad to get away
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:35 PM
hahaha, picked the wrong weekend to be ill bless him.
Glad you had a good lunch nippy, i had just mashed potato for mine Lol
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-01-2015, 05:49 PM
Eileen great news that Sarah is home and I am sure having little Lacey to curl up with is a great comfort to her and will make her feel better.

Don't work to hard, you have had a tough couple of days and the ironing will keep till tomorrow ...
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 05:57 PM
Sorry about your mom, Lynn. She lived to a grand age and that is wonderful. I wished that my family members could live this long. My father is very ill and we don't know how much time he has left, but he is 55, and none of the men in our family make it past 65 and his health is already terrible, so it really hits home. Stay safe and hang in there, you're in my thoughts.

In other news, skinny Mutt Man is back. I saw him prowling around the back yard enclosure when I went out back to pour some mop water. He looked at me frozen and didn't move. I didn't have the heart so shoo him away so I just walked off. While it's nice to see he's safe, I wasn't exactly HOPING to see him again.

Louis and his family are moving, thank goodness... they are a nuisance. My next door neighbor is gone on a work trip and has been gone since November, she said she is likely going to move permanently and sell her home, also good... she's been really mean to our family.
Page 4 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »