Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

18-01-2015, 09:49 AM
Good morning fellow members

Feeling sad for you this morning Lynn (hugs)
Even when the death of a family member is expected, there is always that heart stopping moment as we realise we will not see them again and a part of our lives is gone forever. It takes a little while to come to terms with this and doing so can be very painful.

Eileen I hope there has been some improvement in your daughter's condition overnight. It must be such a worry for you when you are away from her. Try to rest when you can, even if sleep is difficult just laying down to rest with your eyes closed can help.

Everyone else have a good day.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Good morning

So sorry to hear about your mum Lynn but she is now at peace. Condolences to you and your family and a big hug to you.

Hope your daughter is a lot better today Eileen. Also hope Moyra is ok.

Dull and damp here. As it wasn't raining got her ladyship out but of course it started to rain before we got home but fortunately not heavy. Bread in bread maker and also some stale bread soaking to make a bread pudding - naughty but yummy

Stay safe everyone
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 10:21 AM
Thank you everyone.

Bread pudding love it. Have a good Sunday everyone and stay warm and safe.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Sorry for your loss Lynn
Lacey, hope today brings good news for your daughter
twix
Dogsey Senior
Female 

18-01-2015, 10:25 AM
Morning all.

Lynn, my condolences to you and your family. My aunt was the same great age when she passed last year. Hopefully things will now pick up for you.

It's just wet out here today.

Hope Lacey's daughter is feeling better today.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 10:27 AM
My deepest condolences to you and your family, Lynn. Its all been said already I think hasn't it, so very like the goings on with my mum, they could have been twins, even a similar age. She is at peace and hope she finds happiness reunited with her family that's gone before Brenda the club I belong to has its own field but NO indoor training facilities, we have a hut where we can get hot or cold drinks, but we brave the elements otherwise! Very cold here, snow is frozen and heavy mist everywhere. Put one of those trays of bird fat out for the birds as one came to the living room window to remind me Snowboarding trousers today ! Eileen hope its good news about Sarah this morning and she can come home so you can pamper her
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 10:59 AM
Good morning everyone. Lynn my condolences to you and big hugs.

Eileen, do hope your Sarah is ok this morning, hope you get some good news soon.

Feeling a bit brighter this morning but my feet are killing me.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

18-01-2015, 11:12 AM
morning Moyra, glad you feel brighter
we haven't had snow and have sunshine
must apologise i went missing from D.A.D last night......i fell asleep Lol, gutted as i wanted to watch greg davies
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

18-01-2015, 11:31 AM
My sincere condolences on the passing of your Mum and thoughts are with you, Lynn. Wishes of peace both for the departed and those left behind to grieve.
Eileen - Hope your Sarah had a good night and is feeling a bit better this morning. hope also that you and your OH got some sleep. Take care in this 'orrid weather, roads etc are bound to be slippy.
Moyra -Glad you're a bit better this morning, hope the feet recover soonest!
Everyone else have a good day and keep wrapped up. Snowed in here but no problem as have provisions and so on to last several months if necessary. For me, the bargain of the century was when i went to Sainsbury's with the Mem, the other day they were selling off the last of the Xmas frozen turkeys - got 4 X 12lbs ones for £18, after some wrangling with the store manager. They'll feed the dogs for ages now I've got them jointed up and popped in the freezer. Even took off a couple of breasts and roasted them for the Mem's kitties, fussy little sods won't eat poultry meat raw. Mind you they have no objection to raw minced beef. Think we're being played there. By fer now.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

18-01-2015, 11:41 AM
Yeah Gordon my butcher offered me some ginormous turkey legs, well they were almost quarters really, and I said oh no far too expensive, was offered them again yesterday for £1 each, so said welllll...OK then!!! Have kept a couple back for myself and will roast them and they will do about 3 meals each plus butties I reckon. Girls will be having a couple for brekkies tomorrow divided up, popped them in the freezer for 24 hours and now defrosting them and will divide them up according to whether recipient is FAT, Plump, Level pegging or Growing Still. Very icy mist here and don't think I'm going to risk going out in the car after all, expected it to have lifted by now
Page 2 of 8 < 1 2 3 4 5 > Last »