View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 06:31 PM
Just back-tracked to make sure -and find that my suspiscions are correct. NO EILEEN - She hasn't posted today. Hope she is OK, although last night she said that her OH was stricken with the 'flu, so she could well be busy nursing him back to health. There again she has probably gone shopping! Speak to us Hobbit - we are worried about you!!!!
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 06:36 PM
No Brenda - You are not on my list, espescially as you've just bought a lottery ticket (Good luck!)never know could be your lucky night. Will forward my address so that you can send a cheque!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 06:40 PM
Will do especially if it would buy you a new kidney. Democlesian good word for scrabble on a double word score.I get a bit confused as to who is who I know who June is and obviously those that go by their name but lacey is she Eileen? Sorry apologies for brain cells not working. yep now know Lacey is Eileen. Hope she is OK.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2015, 07:01 PM
now Gordon no putting the 'Dogsey Police' (as I believe you called me last night) on t'list otherwise I will be forced to thcream and thcream till I'm thick....Lynn, so sorry to hear about your mum, it will be a mercy when all this is done with, nearly the 3rd anniversary of my mum's passing now, she gradually slipped away and I went home, fully expecting her to have come round again by the next day, even rang youngest son to say he best call in to the hospital because it wasn't going to be long, and she passed away that night, never woke up again. Thats the best we can hope for, go to sleep and never know. Eileen will doubtless be nursing her OH to the full extent of All Nursing, as she doesn't do anything by halves, and OH will more than likely have got better in self defence No worries about Gordon's kidney, Brenda, I told him last night my butcher has plenty and will be able to find one the right size I am sure. I loved The Sweeney at the time and adore Lewis, John Thaw is a sad loss to us all though. Brenda, never mind sending Gordon the cheque, he lives near to me so if you want to send his share along with mine I'll more than likely be able to pop round to his with it sometime in the next decade or so
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 07:41 PM
Evening all.
Lynn sorry you are having to go through all this again with Mum. I remember how stressful it is. Take care and look after yourself, it is you that is important.
Good luck with the lottery Brenda (hahaha you will be lucky ...I have the winning ticket )
Lordy Gordy please don't put me on ignore I'm sorry for anything I may have said!
Hope Lacey is alright, not gone down with the flu and I hope Moyra pops in soon.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 07:53 PM
Hey peeps.
Sarah( oldest) was up being sick in the middle of the night Had an appointment this morning in Belfast( 40 miles away) told her she wasn't fit to be going but 23 year old's know better Had just been given ab's for a kidney infection so I guess she thought she'd be fine.Ended up in the Mater Hospital in Belfast in terrible pain from her stomach and back White cell count was through the roof and her temperature wasn't going down put on a drip,taken for x-ray.decided something wasn't right with her Gallbladder.Transferred her to the Royal Vic,surgical ward.They seem to think its her kidneys Temperature under control now,will scan in the morning but she was feeling a good bit better before I left with the meds and drip.
OMG so hated leaving her there,been gone since 12pm,OH still feeling poorlie He was so good bless him,never complained but I know he felt like c*ap.Youngest was staying at a friends and we needed to get back to pick her up.
Eventful day to say the least Will pop down early in the morning,pick up Sarah's car and head over to the hospital then.Its gonna be a long night
Haven't read a post yet.Grab a coffee and have a catch up
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 07:57 PM
OMG a day from hell for you Eileen humongous hugs to you all hope daughter gets better soon give her a hug from me and the muppets
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Eileen best wishes to your daughter and OH that they both feel well again soon.
Take care and try to get a good nights sleep.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 08:00 PM
Hugs Eileen, there is always something. I hope all is well tomorrow and that Daughter and hubby will have improved.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 08:01 PM
Eileen - Thought there must be something wrong as don't ever remember you going missing for that long before. Sure Sarah will be alright, she is in the right place - with all the right help on hand. Everything crossed for you and yours. Please take care. Gordon x
Page 5 of 12 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »