View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 05:42 PM
Lynn - Once again you are on the receiving end, did hope that you'd have a bit of a better time of it in the New Year! Brenda - You are right about the original series - think though that Griff is refering to the 2012 remake with Ray Winstone. I too liked Morse, such a pity that there rather obviously will be no more series made.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Brenda it is a remake, quite like the old Sweeney but i liked john though in good night Mr tom and the one where his daughter died and left a granddaughter he knew nothing about
Lynn, i am so sorry to hear about your mum, must be awful for you all, enjoy your wine
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2015, 05:47 PM
I think the New year will be ok Gordon fingers crossed anyway.
Just need to get through this hurdle I think this may be the way of things till she goes. Never an easy woman my mother takes after her father and brothers. As a family (children) we have decided if she is not conscious there is really no need to be there if she regains consciousness we will do our best to be there. Middle brother continuing with his holiday plans to Spain tomorrow for his wife's birthday, Gill can not go after Wednesday as she starts more chemo eldest brother and I in Norfolk and will do our best but of course may not get there in time. We will just take it as it comes now.
Enjoying the red off for a top up.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 05:51 PM
I always make no secret of the fact that I am absolutely useless when it comes to the computermybobs. The other night Losos (Harvey) made mention of an "ignore list" and suggested that it was a significantly better way of dealing with contributors, with whom you had no patience, than wasting your time verbally jousting with those whose views are diametrically opposed to your own, or just plain annoying. Now although as I said my skills are limited (severely) I have discovered this feature and have employed it, in order to avoid any exasperation. Way to go Gord!!!!lol!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2015, 05:52 PM
Well done pleased to see I am not on ignore.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Yay well done Gordon, now no adding me and deffo not lacey...she would be devastated
Lynn, if you have said your goodbyes then i think you are right to carry on with life, when my dads num died we didn't make it, his sister was calling him and nan went, she was so sorry we didn't get to be there but we were fine as we had said goodbye that morning, she wouldn't have known we weren't there. You enjoy your wine and time with gorden
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

17-01-2015, 06:18 PM
Griff - I shall hold the "list" aloft in Damoclesian fashion, so that the Hobbit wil have to watch her step and be nice to me! As if!!!!!lol! There have only ever been two on here who got on mine - one Mediterranean habitue vanished unaided, the other I have just zapped by aid of said list.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

17-01-2015, 06:19 PM
Thanks griff it was different with my dad he was conscious and knew we were there and told us us he loved us and we him and he told me he was in no more pain and he told mum he loved her then he went peacefully. To be honest with mum if she is like she was today there will be no point as there was recognition.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 06:23 PM
I think if you haven't had the chance to say Goodbye and the person is conscious it is different , just you and your brother take care travelling if you go again
Lol, we know you would never ignore lacey....you both have a love hate relationship
speaking of lacey i hope her Oh is doing ok and her daughter is feeling a bit brighter
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

17-01-2015, 06:29 PM
I quite often list especially after a glass or three. Hope I'm not on your list Gordon Mac. Just been and done lottery numbers so keep your fingers crossed peeps and Thunderball. Watching rosemary and thyme at the moment before the voice comes on. I would love it if they put a year in Provence back on with John thaw. I do like the young Morse series. And lewis but I like his side kick too.
Page 4 of 12 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »