View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 06:26 PM
Awww moyra, i wish i could come and give your lad a good talking to, he is so very lucky to have you and one day he will realise that. You have saved him around £500 if i add up right and he got you nothing...not even a poxy bunch of flowers?? plain wrong, he should help you more arounf the house...because your his mum, not because you buy him tobacco, he should walk Amber because she makes you happy and you would like her to get a bit more exercise and he should think himself lucky he has a mum who cares about him... there are millions of kids in the world who would kill for a mum like you and would genuinely appreciate you
Twix...typical man thing to do that, hope he can fill you in when he gets home
Sue, if there is something going to happen to someone as a general rule of thumb it happens to me Lol, i am now used to it, i get all the freaky diseases and not that i would wish them on my brother he trots round happy as anything never going near a dr let alone a hospital
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 06:28 PM
Not sure what to say MOYRA,just want to send you a huge(( hug))You are so lovely xx and little Miss GRIFF,a wee trooper you are Why do bad things always happen to good people?
More snow forecast for tonight,no sign as yet
SUE,well done,furniture shopping was a success then?
Youngest is heading to a friends for Pizza night and oldest is poorlie with a kidney infection Took a sample into the nurse today and got her got some abs but need to ring on Tuesday to check if she's on the right one according to the test results
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 06:45 PM
Griff lots of hugs to you and hope you stop getting stuff and life levels out for you. Moyra, he has no concept of what you do for him, he is a taker and not a giver. Start giving to yourself whilst there's still time. Wish you were nearer Amber could come out with mine sometimes and be trampled over by Keshi - mmmm how delightful for her, well she'd be worn out when she came home, running to avoid Keshi's ministrations Glad you got your stuff Sue, you must be so very nearly finished on the house now, you have worked so hard on it, cannot believe you've only been there a couple of months. Eileen, a bit scary that, she MAY have the wrong AB's - but they won't know for a few days...... Oh Twix, how typical eh, give him a rocket and kick butt, hard. Nippy, how kind of you, fruit, veg and flowers for all Very cold outside, girls got meaty bones for tea and have disappeared with them. Will keep checking for the promised snow
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 06:57 PM
I know TW,but that's what they do Glad she got something,even if its just to tide her over,painful thing most likely get to finish the course and that'll be it...hopefully. but sometimes they have you changing abs half way through,can't be good
Anyway,no sign of OH yet but on his way
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 06:59 PM
Veg for all if you like potatoes, runner beans, tomatoes and carrots Not a huge amount, but very satisfying. Can't wait to start planting.
Lacey I've got my crochet hook ready
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 07:01 PM
Oh Nippy, its patchwork quilt and then scrabble tonight Crochet next week
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 07:03 PM
Good stuff NJ I'm not bad with a crochet hook as long as the finished product needs to be round Squares just lose me at the corners
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 07:08 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Oh Nippy, its patchwork quilt and then scrabble tonight Crochet next week
NOOOOOO! I was promised
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 07:10 PM
Wellll how about crochet THEN Scrabble, we've got lots of scrabble enthusiasts y'know, then we'll do the patchwork quilt next week
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 07:11 PM
I think I'll pass on the scrabble ,well I'm total cr*p!!
Page 6 of 18 « First < 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 16 > Last »