View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 11:07 AM
Aww,enjoy your long weekend with OH,ELAINE,that's lovely and LYNN,come on get a move on WOMAN!! You look great,enjoy having your friend over
Morning TW,full of the joys as usual I have all my housework done,except for the garage,tend not to look in there,its a bit scarey Looks like something from that Hoarders programme on the telly Need hubby's help at the weekend to sort that lot out,imagine he'll be thrilled!!
Sun is out so thaw will be on and the beautiful scene will turn into a slushy soppy mess Ah well,was nice while it lasted
Was worried about my mum going out in that but she's got all in and no need to go anywhere.Decided she'd do a little painting of the picture kind
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 11:46 AM
Morning, everyone. Hope everyone is okay. Pretty snow, Eileen. I hate snow, but it's great to look at. I saw a mention about new glasses, I need some, but mine are always hundreds of dollars and can't afford them now with medical bills piling up. Muttley has not been back, hope he is safe. Kinda feel tired, will lie back down. See everyone later.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 11:48 AM
Looks lovely there Eileen but wouldn't fancy my chances on that surface with my dodgy legs.

Elaine, can your cockrels be neutered? Might be worth asking!

I know June I have been quiet of late but am a bit down with this virus. Just been down to see Sam the local chemist and asked his advice so I have got some more linctus. Rather do that than go back to the docs.

Norma, do hope you are not going down with it.

Meg, appointments for eye clinics are so rare. I should have seen my consultant in October, I am still waiting. Luckily the DVLA made me have a eye test for driving purposes a few weeks back and I have had my licence renewed again for another three years from my 70 birthday in February. I hope you get yours sorted.

Nippy Jen, so glad you like the scarf they made you last night was a good session on d.a.d. I was getting a bit worried that there would be none of the usual banter but all went well and as was said it was all after the watershed that has been set up on here with the members full agreement.

Jackie, good luck with the show tomorrow I am sure he will do well.

Lynn, hope Dillons foot is better today!

Griff,
hope your dad is taking the new tablets and is on the mend. Do keep yourself clear of any of his virus.

Brenda, hope you are ok love. I have forgotten who else I have left out, please forgive me.

Enjoy the rest of the day looking very wild here and I must take Amber out again.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

16-01-2015, 12:11 PM
lol Moyra, the thought of a vet with a magnifying glass looking for Nuggets bits made me laugh. Thought you weren't your usual self, please do something about the flat by reporting it to the council and getting them in, plus the doctor writing a letter on your behalf, you shouldn't be living in a cold damp place without proper heating at your age,no one should have to, but particularly when you've got things wrong with you. Have decided on the willow light fitting everyone liked, I did like the other colour of it, but decided to stick with the original as it is for the kitchen after all. My state pension comes in tomorrow, it is £34 on Amazon with free postage and will order it and fingers crossed it will be here for when I get the go ahead for the ceiling and lights. Rain stopped now and forecast is dry till late afternoon, girls will go out now and then I've to get pet mince and milk etc. plus more logs as snow forecast here for tomorrow, and about time too!!!! Everyone's had it bar me, and I feel left out!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 12:24 PM
dad is just down at the drs now, mum called to get him a sick note, was told you are self cert for 7 days but they both work for the council so prefer to get a note to prove they have been sick and have seen a dr...hitler receptionist uhhmmmed and ahhhed so no idea if they have got it or not, mum is now waiting to see a dr, well i think it is her
Moyra, i hope you feel better soon but can only repeat what the others have said, i hope the council rehouse you soon
Lacely, lovely snow and my pair are like lacey but when it rains....kind find the right spot to pee on Lol
Good morning everyone else, i have had a read but i have forgot what i have read so those who have other halves home have a great time, those on a furniture hunt don't blow the budget, hope little chicks turn out to be girls so they can stay, hope new glasses are fabulous and light fittings get ordered
workmen are back doing the neighbours roof, she has had the bare minimum done but so long as it keeps mine dry i dont care Lol dogs are unimpressed with the workman being on the roof so it is wee's on lead and any barking and straight back in... they are only doing their job but i don't want them to hurt themselves leaping around
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 12:25 PM
June, we haven't had snow here either just lots of rain, hail and high winds. Glad you sorted your light out.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 12:29 PM
Griff, glad your m and d are getting their sick notes, best to be on the safe side, also that he is going to take his new medication.

I have just noticed that Amber has used the patio, we tend to leave her a dog flap so she can go out there. She seldom uses it but it is there for emergencies. Now I suppose I shall have to go and clean it up and then take her for another walk.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 12:40 PM
Just had another row with Steve, laying there in his bed. Said I might cut Amber down to two walks a day and he said he thought I already had, that is how much he knows. When he is not working he is just laying there in his sack eating and drinking and sleeping of course...........oh please help me keep sane! I have cleaned up after Amber and will get her out again for another walk. Perhaps it will cool my temper!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 01:02 PM
Moyra, tell him to get off his a*se and do something, if you can't take amber out as much he damn well can and i dare say the fresh air will do him good, if he can't let her off the lead get a long line and leave her on that, she gets to wander about and he doesn't need to chase her about to get her back on lead. Also i don't think it is right that you buy him stuff to help you out, ok he pays board but that doesn't mean that he shouldn't help his mum if she needs it, i don't pay board but i pay for all the pet stuff and help do stuff for my parents round the house...time for him to grow up
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

16-01-2015, 01:11 PM
Griff, he will be 53 this May. I do not think I can put up with him forever. Think I will look for a single flat for each of us. I am happy to lay down the deposit for him and sort out with the housing people his housing benefit and council tax rebate on his low wages but I cannot see us surviving much longer as we are! As much as I love him he is selfish. I just got a kiss for doing his Accounts the other day, saving him £450 he used to pay his Accountant! I had to pay for the Chinese last night. He is going to have to feed himself in future. Oh maybe I am over reacting but he is wearing me down the same way his father did. But this is my son!!
Page 3 of 18 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »