Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 04:33 PM
i am a Burns....am sure you all wanted to know that
Hi ya losos and yes you are right, sometimes ignore is the best course of action
Afternoon Brenda, it is a bit mind bowing us being ahead of neighbours now, for years we were always behind
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 04:34 PM
I've got one quote through for the ceiling, waiting for the electricians quote now. Have realised I will need to get a new centre light as well as him doing the lights in every corner, he says he's going to do LED lights instead of the spots that were there, not sure whether the insurance is going to cover the new centre light, but even though its still working, once the ceiling etc is down and new wiring then it means a new light as the old one is just that - old and not very trendy nowadays. Have seen a nice one, but not sure whether it is suitable, a bit quirky and appeals to that side of me! Eileen if the plumber is busy then thats got to be a good sign, unless there's lots of floods, bursts etc in which case all plumbers will be busy.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 04:52 PM
Glad the boiler servicing went well Harvey. When we start having ours serviced from Summer this year I will be wanting paperwork as proof as we have done with all our gas boilers so it can be passed onto solicitor for buyers when we eventually sell.
Will say though our burner nozzle was in good condition too maybe they were changed but the boiler not serviced.

Just had a strange call a lady looking for a Bill Jones property maintenance on our number the people who we bought from were not called Jones and they lived here for 8 years I believe. Off for a google now.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 04:54 PM
Well I know now what I will do if I give up dogs. Kaninhoppning.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Lol Brenda, had to google that, i suggested a agility course for my cousins rabbit and guinea pig...that thought i was mental
Lynn, how very odd, hopefully you will find something on the old electoral register for your address
TW, hope the insurance will allow the new light.... if the ceiling is all coming out anyway what would happen if it got broke in the process?? would need to be replaced i would think so hopefully they will cover it
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 04:59 PM
Just googled it, Brenda....words fail me.....
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 05:02 PM
I'll ring them tomorrow, my nerves are stretched to the limit here, I'll need a week on the beach somewhere warm after this
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 05:07 PM
i would say to them that given how you were left with no facilities overnight as a gesture of good will it should be covered Lol
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Thanks Harvey - As you are currently plucked from the ether by way of computermybob, did you spot that little piece that I did for you about DermOpt shampoo - I posted it last time you were on but am unsure as to whether you saw it or not. You asked me when I purchased it if I would give my opinion of same, as your Rianna had a touch of the itchies.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 05:43 PM
Oh Brenda - Don't do it, it might be habit forming or some sort of evil addiction, you could end up sleeping under a railway viaduct somewhere. Ooooops! Sorry! I just googled it as well - now there's a nice pastime for a good christian lady. Playing jump the sticks with a rabbit on a piece of elastic. I'm sure they are on elastic - most of them in the photos seem to be! Surely that's cheating though, it will give the rabbit an illegal advantage over non-elasticated rabbits. Perhaps they are really rabbit yo-yo's and the Swedish haven't got a name for them in their language. SO? If you are going to be Kaninhoppning what are you going to do with the expertly trained West Lancing Formation Flying Juggling Budgerigars Team, with which you so ably entertained us at the party the other night (Surely you remember the party - you know the one nobody had to tell Eileen about). Looks like it might be time for my medication again folks! Bye fer now.
Page 7 of 20 « First < 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 17 > Last »