View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 01:59 PM
Typing and jogging is getting easier,I think I might write a book Shouldn't have cramps from a treadmill TW,otherwise you're doing something wrong Proper runners are a must,can seriously damage your knees or so Mr Bootcamp informs me Great for the mind,like a punchbag for relieving tension Would so have a go at a punchbag right now!!
Bathroom stuff,tiles and pump are all set for delivery in two weeks.Have a little problem,no plumber as yet My job to employ one apparently,this should be good Have to go get brochures on the bath,sink and loo for measurement purposes first,cause that would help immensely All goes horrible wrong,I 'll be booking a cruise and wearing a hat!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 01:59 PM
My heads spinning electricians just rung me and said he's finished the job he's on early and can he come over, he'll be with me in half an hour, was going off to the tip but will wait in for him. Builders sec rang me to see if they'd been and I've said yes and they've told me she'll have an estimate out for me this afternoon, so she said right she will, then all I have to do is get the piccies taken and email it over to insurance. I need to get some boxes for the contents of my kitchen to go in now
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 02:04 PM
Take a breath TW
MOYRA,no the lock is still attached to the unhinged gate
Luke warm bath water after exercise LG Can't believe how much you wish to inflict pain on me..little innocent me Did i offend you in a previous life do you think?I sure hope so
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 02:07 PM
Oh Hi LYNN
Sounds like you've got loads done Hope you're well Send over some of that sunshine will ya?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 02:08 PM
Eileen, doesn't your OH arrange the plumber on the back scratching basis, and he would know a good plumber from a bad plumber wouldn't he, I feel that particular ball should be flipped smartly back into HIS court, otherwise the hat you'll be wearing will be of the tin variety
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 02:11 PM
Moyra, not my roof tiles, the slates were done in the summer, but it is the same firm that are going to do my kitchen ceiling and electrics and they have been to have a look at the job to do an estimate for the insurance.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 02:19 PM
Originally Posted by tawneywolf View Post
Eileen, doesn't your OH arrange the plumber on the back scratching basis, and he would know a good plumber from a bad plumber wouldn't he, I feel that particular ball should be flipped smartly back into HIS court, otherwise the hat you'll be wearing will be of the tin variety
Plumber on the pay roll is from Dub,his services are required flat out for the next 7 weeks.Tiler has a small window of opportunity in a fortnight to do his bit in said bathroom but not the plumber
Need to source a local,highly recommended boyo or girlieo and will have to actually pay them for their services
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

14-01-2015, 02:31 PM
Sunshine on its way but sorry its not giving off any heat.
Good luck with the plumber I think in future for me personally I will be back pedalling out of employing tradesmen after my encounter.
Count to ten and deep breaths June.
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 02:44 PM
Afternoon
Happy Birthday Griff's dad, hope he is having a good day
Roofer been here, found edging tiles on roof, been fixed back on now. And he also fixed my drain pipe back on as it also had come off.
TW hope everything is going to be sorted
Hope you find a decent plumber Eileen
Afternoon LG
And hello to everyone else too
Lauryn got a full day of exams so I'm going to have my dinner before I go to get ready for work so that I've got 10 mins to spend with her when she comes in
See you tonight
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 02:52 PM
Whoa all got a bit heated then. Cool down. June I can sort of get over the tinnitus but I now have this other strange noise sensation in my ears. Oh well at least the dog does sign language. Must go and watch neighbours and then catch up on the film I am recording. Ttfn omg neighbours is doing Christmas. The film was predictable.
Page 5 of 20 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 15 > Last »