View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 11:33 AM
Was going to post this morning - but given what has been said on here - think I wll leave it for later. Don't want to be accused of upsetting people! Would however, remind certain correspondents that this is a site for DOG LOVERS and if you don't fit into that category - sod off!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 11:43 AM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
Was going to post this morning - but given what has been said on here - think I wll leave it for later. Don't want to be accused of upsetting people! Would however, remind certain correspondents that this is a site for DOG LOVERS and if you don't fit into that category - sod off!
Dude step somewhere with this nonsense, and take your sense of entitlement with you. Also, don't be a coward. Implications are so juvenile. You don't know me and I recall you arguing with me on some other thread so I leave you and your comments alone.

How about you "sod off"? I mean seriously. I don't need your garbage this morning (or any morning) and you have not a shred of power over my presence here so quit being nasty and move along.
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 11:52 AM
I'm not about to make my morning worse by reading straight up bull, indirect comments made towards me. Some people need to check themselves, you don't tell me to sod off, who do you think you are? This is a site for whoever wants to join and doesn't break the rules. You don't presume to tell me who this site is for, you are not the site owner. Some people just... ugh! I'm going to "sod off" this thread before I say something I regret and can't take back. Good day, everyone.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-01-2015, 12:13 PM
.. Please do not resort to personal abuse. Remember attack the post not the poster.
Thank you
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 12:30 PM
My heart goes out to that poor dog.I really hope and pray that someone will step in and help him.No doubt he wouldn't be in this situation had he not been let down by humans.Not only is he alone,frightened,hungry and possibly ill but by all accounts it appears he's also in danger Its unbelievable to me and frankly I can't get the thought of him out of my head
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

14-01-2015, 12:39 PM
The really annoying thing about all this is that somewhere in Georgia, USA. There is a poor creature, malnourished and unloved, with everyman's hand turned against it, mostly because it is UGLY, lonely and lost. I have no powers available to me that would let me help this poor animal, there is nothing I can do! This alone brings a sadness on me that is truly hard to deal with. Perhaps there is a chance that a small prayer may be answered or a few kind thoughts, somehow find their way to this little soul.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-01-2015, 12:41 PM
Originally Posted by Lacey10 View Post
My heart goes out to that poor dog.I really hope and pray that someone will step in and help him.No doubt he wouldn't be in this situation had he not been let down by humans.Not only is he alone,frightened,hungry and possibly ill but by all accounts it appears he's also in danger Its unbelievable to me and frankly I can't get the thought of him out of my head
Eileen I feel quite sick at thought of any dog anywhere 'in harms way' but sadly it happens all too often a lot less frequently than it used to in this country than goodness.

I hope someone catches him and keeps him safe
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 12:48 PM
Morning Gordon...loved your poem last night
Lacey, lol sometimes the obvious alludes us...ahh well at least you have your oil
just rung the Drs again, was told this morning that all was ok with his sample, no action needed so rung again to check and see as he had only 2 antibiotics since Monday should he bother to take them....they can't even see the results so have no idea how i was given the reults this morning!!
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 12:58 PM
Originally Posted by gordon mac View Post
The really annoying thing about all this is that somewhere in Georgia, USA. There is a poor creature, malnourished and unloved, with everyman's hand turned against it, mostly because it is UGLY, lonely and lost. I have no powers available to me that would let me help this poor animal, there is nothing I can do! This alone brings a sadness on me that is truly hard to deal with. Perhaps there is a chance that a small prayer may be answered or a few kind thoughts, somehow find their way to this little soul.
I said I'd not comment here again. I lied. I don't know where this dog came from, I cannot care for the dog. I have fed him and he keeps knocking over garbage, anyway. I have tried hard to get him taken by the proper authorities, it has not worked. I have not turned my back on him, otherwise I'd have not bothered calling them a billion times, telling everyone he is not dangerous to buy him time, and I'd have let my neighbors or father get to him.

Him being ugly is my own comment, for imo he is the ugliest dog I've ever seen. I am very ugly, myself and always say it so the word has no power to me. And I don't know what you expect me to do, but your assaults are really off base. I am doing what I can. No amount of sympathy from me will help this dog, as I cannot care for him nor have the space for him.

I would never hurt a dog, and I'm doing all I can to help him. It seems as if people think it's my duty to help these dogs. I cannot, financially or otherwise help these dogs right now. Btw, I'm not one to cry over this. I've seen dogs in much worse shape than this dog and I have learned to get used to seeing dogs I can't help.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 01:06 PM
Totally agree with you MEG,of course it happens and will continue to unfortunately
Personally I couldn't sleep at night if I knew there was a dog or any animal rummaging around in rubbish bins,in poor condition,frightened and alone,in need of help.
Where I live,thankfully a stray dog is picked up very quickly.Except of course in Duncan's case,he outwitted everyone with his running skills
I just think, surely there has to be someone,be it a Rescue center or someone from the neighbourhood that could take this dog in and help him.
Page 3 of 20 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 13 > Last »