Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 08:05 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Wednesday)

Good morning all, I hope you are all safe and well this morning, it is certainly very cold here but no snow thankfully.

Poets night on d.a.d. last night then?! I hope you all had a good night. Take care all of you who have to drive in it today. June, hope you get your tiles done.

Have a good day all, stay safe, dry and warm and above all well, God bless.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 08:30 AM
Morning MOYRA,
Hope you're ok.Snow lying this morning so Leah got a lift to school with friend's dad
HAPPY 60th BIRTHDAY to Griff's dad Fingers crossed he'll be feel a bit better today
Going to take a walk to the shop with the Princess,we'll both be double layered
Coffee first xxxx
Jackie
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-01-2015, 08:44 AM
Morning all, off to hairdresser today for a much needed cut.

Have a good one folks..
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 09:09 AM
Good morning

Hope you are feeling better Moyra

Take care out there Eileen

Hope there haircut goes well Jackie

Happy y60th birthday to grief's dad and also belated birthday wishes for Lauryn.

Dry but chilly here. Obviously had some sleet overnight as can see it on the lawn and all on the cars that are left out all night. Teazle been walked and now having a coffee go warm my ears!
Off out shortly to look at a desk for OH (he needs another one apparently) The one he has is from Ikea and they still do similar ones so Croydon it is - I may be gone sometime

Have a good day and stay safe.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Hello all, hope you are all well and keeping warm. I must go and look at D.A.D in a mo.
We had the most horrendous storm last evening. A terrific thunderstorm and hail that sounded like cricket balls hitting the windows. It laid like snow and is still around in places, although the sun is shining now. Never seen anything quite like it before.
I never did make my pies yesterday, spent too much time spending money in Dunelm So that will be my first job today.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

14-01-2015, 09:18 AM
Good morning everyone . I waiting patiently in the hope that the woman who is due to come to measure for my new chair covers will make it over the hill through the snow.
There isn't any snow down here just on the hills.

I am ensonced in my bedroom, the kitchen is too cold and I don't want to interupt her measuring.

Enjoy your day everyone
mjfromga
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 09:24 AM
Morning, everyone. There is an ugly, tall, skinny dog that has been lingering around here for about a week. He is not dangerous, but he is an annoyance. He's been knocking over garbage and though he is scared of people, Nigredo and he had an ugly standoff and skirmish yesterday. Not a real fight, but he pushed Nigredo past his limits and it was a tad scary. Nigredo won and sent him scurrying away, but just heard the garbage so he's back. Bunny seems indifferent to him, and he's come kinda close to her, the only time he'll get close to people, so I'm thinking he is here for her.

Animal control has been called multiple times, but the dog seems to know them and he evades them. They refuse to set a trap since they said it's only for dangerous dogs and they can't waste one. I am going to try trapping him in our backyard enclosure today and then calling them to just grab him. Idk if he will hurt cats and they've been trapped inside, and he is not going away and Nigredo seems as if he is starting to dislike him.

Very annoying. At least he is not a pit bull. He's a tad standoffish, but if you approach him, he runs. Looks kinda like a chocolate lab and greyhound mix. Far taller than Nigredo but skinny head, limbs, and skinnier than a rail. Very ugly dog and has become a right nuisance.
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 09:35 AM
Good morning Moyra Lacey Jackie Sue Nippy and all to come
Hope your shopping for desks ,haircuts and pie making go well
Great that youngest got a lift and you hadn't got to drive Eileen
Moyra hope you and Amber are both well
Well it's still snowing no sign of it abating lovley to look out on flipping murder to walk out in ma wee legs are nackered that's just walking the auld yin round the block we came back looking like 2walking snow balls she's now snuggled under a blanket
Only those with 4x4 's getting anywhere
Happy birthday to Griffs dad
TW take care if your out and about
Take care everyone what ever your all up to today
Hugs to all poorly human and doglets hope you all get better soon
Right off for a coffee and make a pot of soup
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Morning all hope all are feeling chipper this morning and if not get better soon. Trying to keep quiet today as noise that goes in seems to stay in. Doc says I have chronic rhinitis and will have it for ever. on top of that tiinitus. Oh the joys of getting older.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

14-01-2015, 10:18 AM
Can't get the lock off the back gate and the oil man is on his way
Tried everyone,boiling water,3&1,nothing is shifting this sucker!! Brand new lock too but I think I may have to resort to the big guns
Page 1 of 20 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »