View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 05:23 PM
Things will get better TW(( hugs))You have an amazing attitude,will get you through anything
GRIFF,imagine the doc not even looking at the note!!Your poor dad,feel so sorry for him and your mum of course Lucky to have you there to help.Good to hear your dad has managed a little something to eat
Freezing cold,heat has been on all day.Going to put my dressing gown over my clothes Lacey is wrapped up like a newborn and snoring her head off
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Have you got a fire on as well, its cold here, but never that cold, got my fire well stoked up, glad I bought the logs when I did. Switched the girls heating on, but Mabs has been out a couple of time, jumped on the coal bunker and barked, so hope her's is on, its the 100w bulb from the big kennel, and was working this morning, maybe she's confused because its very dark and the one she had before (75w) shone red, big kennel's now got the 150w dark one in, but they've got used to it now as they had the 100w bulb in there, not heard from her for a while now, so maybe she's found out they're warm. Electrician just rang me to say he may come down tomorrow morning, soooo got builders in the afternoon, maybe electrician in the morning, Virgin coming Thursday morning, car going in for welding job and wheel bearing on Thursday and electrician may be here again Friday, I think he's coming to look at the job tomorrow, not sure as he spoke really fast and had trouble following him. Hope he's not like the roofer who came in the summer, he was petrified of the dogs, I told him they'd been fed that very morning, but didn't allay his fears any
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 05:41 PM
I have managed to get Steve tax affairs in order and filed on the internet. So at least he will not get charged the £100 for not meeting the deadline.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 05:44 PM
Well done Moyra, I used to hate doing my tax stuff, I did used to keep a monthly account book with a tally of what was paid out and what money had come in, but just hated the fact I had to do it!!! Hope Steve is suitably appreciative of what you do for him
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 05:54 PM
Good job MOYRA
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 06:08 PM
Yes, I think he was pretty relieved that I lodged his 2013/14 online and then carried on and did the 14/15 ones that will be required next January. He had to provide me the figures for this years which in fact may need adjusting if he has any work come in before the end of the month. Things have gone very quiet again.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Hopefully it'll pick up soon MOYRA xx
Oh TW,sorry,yes I have a gas fire in the living room,don't sit in there much though.No one does really except at weekends Think I need to bleed my radiators that might help Can't remember the last time they were done Bitterly cold outside,only really notice the heat in the house when you come back in
Off on the scout run,have my sheepskin coat and ugg boots on...it's not getting me!!
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 06:49 PM
Checked girlies heat lamps and they are on, so the lack of red colour must have confused Mabs, however she has clicked now and isn't moving far from 'her' lamp. Yeah I'd check the rads Eileen, or move into the room with the gas fire in it. Nice and cosy here with my coal fire with a couple of logs on it
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Good evening all. I hope all poorly people are feeling better and that you are all managing to keep warm. The snow is only just starting to hit the SW but it is forecast to get worse overnight.
We have been out most of the day....these darn car parks that lure us in for lunch
We have been to Dunelm Mill and they had a sale so with that and our voucher we did well.
Sorry pressed post too soon.
We got a new toaster, an anglepoise lamp, pepper pot haha, and a new frying pan
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Spoilt today as usual NJ Good for you
Don't have to pick the scout up,another parents job tonight.Shall use my free time wisely and go jump on the treadmill for half an hour,may have to dust it first
Page 4 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »