View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Just watching Judge Rinder, how stupid are some people!!
Hope your mum and dad are better soon Griff
Eileen so glad your mum got some tablets and waiting topime is a very good thing whilst deciding on ops (( hugs))
Have had my dinner, going to Hoover the stairs now, before Lauryn comes home
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:41 PM
Come on NORMA
It's snowing!!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:43 PM
Originally Posted by Norma808 View Post
Awww Griff sooo sorry that there's poorly folk in your household (human and furry's ) hope you all feel better soon hugs to you all
Lol at you and the meter lady Mandy hope you don't get too much snow it's not stopped here school kids all sent home as according to police there's worse to come this afternoon
TW hope the bone run goes ok and the repairs to the ceiling don't cause too much disruption
Ahh Sue do you fancy a couple of lodgers lol hope your pleased with the hair cut
Lacey glad things went well for your mum's hospital appointment and the abs kick in ,get the kettle on MRS I'm comming for coffee
Going to try and get the auld yin out for a walk if she'll oblige
Stay safe and warm folks
You have had it bad up your end Norma but bet kids are happy at no school it's stopped again but someone told me it's going to be bad weather here tomorrow. We will see
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:46 PM
Are we all invited for birthday cake MANDY?
Norma808
Almost a Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:51 PM
No let up in the snow here just back from the shop takes about 10 mins Gemma not amused even though she had her coat on not much traffic on the road ,snowplow passed first today ,stocked up on a few things incase it's as they say it's to be
Wish I was a squirrel and able to hibernate till spring lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 02:54 PM
Oh I need to be in Scotland then Sounds like you've loads Love the snow Not lying here even,its Irish snow,just see it on the way down
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 03:08 PM
Cold here, but the sleet never materialised just rain, and thats cleared now and we've bright sunshine. Back from the bone run, called in and did a quick whizz round for bread and milk on the way. Builders rang and are now coming tomorrow to have a look, told them make it 1.30 as the girls have to go out at some point, and they said it was going to pour down, I'm sure the forecast was for dry and cold, going to play it by ear I think! Gritters are out on the motorway so they must be expecting something in the next few hours, however I am home now and it can do what it wants I have food, milk and bread, girls got food and bones, will change the bulbs on the heat lamps to higher strength as its forecast to go to freezing overnight, big load of shavings in and they'll be snug. Norma hope Gemma's coping with the cold OK, she sounds like she'd rather not be bovvered hope you are managing up there, i think of you every time it says how bad it is up your end. Glad Lauryn's having a nice birthday, she'll be home soon and then it can begin properly, although I bet she's had a nice day at school with her friends. Hope those tablets work for your mum and she gets her voice back soon, poor woman. Op sounds scary, but it'll be for the best otherwise they wouldn't be doing it I'm sure Eileen. Enjoy looking at the snow as it doesn't sound like its sticking from what you've said. Griff I've got very little hearing left now (mispent youth) and its the very devil when you've got someone with a strong accent probably not even looking at you and you can't even lip read. If someone is coming here for the first time I tell them to ring me before they get here so I can watch the door otherwise I can't hear the door Get those immodium type tablets started as well, when I'm off somewhere a bit dicey I start them on the way to the airport Your mum needs to get her head together from the sounds of it, but she more than likely won't if she hasn't by now. Hope your dad pulls round, can't you give him the immodium stuff as well to stop it in its tracks, worked with the girls, and always works with me. Right, cup of tea, then go and see to the girls and clean up, change bulbs etc.
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 03:33 PM
Nice to see you Norma I have been watching the news regards the terrible weather in Scotland. Hope it eases soon for you.
Glad appointments went well and hope all poorlies feel better soon and that the tablets start working.
Just had a deluge of rain which then turned into about 5 minutes of snow. Hasn't settled except on top of the boiler and a few edges round the garden. Sun shining now.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

13-01-2015, 04:35 PM
TW, dad has been on immodium since saturday, it wasn't working so he stopped taking it and went to the drs who gave hi antibiotics and told him to start the immodium again...which he "forgot" about so he is now on those as well. i called the drs and left a message and was told to call after 3.30, i rang at 4 ad the dr hadnt even looked at the note! just told them to leave it and i will take him to casualty and get him put on a drip if needs be...threatened him with that and he came and ate a little bit of tomato soup and 2 rich tea biccies!!!!!
it is his 60th birthday tomorrow...not going to have a good day is he?
i bought the wilko version of the immodium, 6 tablets for 80p! he has had the genuine immodium too so it isn't that they aren't "real" on the plus side deagan took the promax stuff no bother!
i will take some tablets after i have eaten something
Mandy i hope Lauryn has had a terrific birthday
i hope all those who have got snow but don't want it get it cleared sharpish and those that want it but haven't got it get it, it was horrible when i was out earlier, it had gone really cold so not sure if we will get our snow or not, i was supposed to be going to a meeting about the dog control order again but if it snows, the buses stop and after yesterdays vet bill and todays vet bill i am poorer than a very poor thing Lol
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

13-01-2015, 05:00 PM
Things can only Get Better, I keep telling myself that, then the light at the end of the tunnel turns into an express train heading straight for me hey we're all still here and thats the main thing. Your poor dad. I had a really good 60th actually, Cariad had babies and I went to see The Eagles, maybe he can have his little holiday after he is better, hope your mum survives as well. The pretend immodium definitely work as well as the real stuff
Page 3 of 10 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 > Last »