View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 05:01 PM
Don't do well when there are children involved In scarey movies GRIFF Had to stop reading the Hunger Games too because Roo dying really effected me.All adults,no problems,just not kids
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 05:24 PM
Hello just popping in to see how things are. Woman in black bored me. Loved the hunger games. Also Tomorrow when the war began. Just wish they would make the 2nd one. Have all the books. Go and get some food Lacey don't want you fading away.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 05:28 PM
Fine now BRENDA thanks Had a prawn salad and wheaten bread,was lovely.Lacey gets to live another day
Must check out the war one you mentioned,book,film or both?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 05:40 PM
Brenda its everything, laptop is either on a go slow or its the broadband, which has been going steadily downhill since Sky bought it off 02,never had any problems when it was 02,same phone lines, so its got to be them, and they've put the price up twice in a year, only £1 each time, but not paying any extra for snailmail. Phone and tablet can be put onto roaming so make their own signal, and they are fine if I do that, trying to email people etc from the laptop has taken most of the day as it just sticks and I have to go off and do something else to divert my anger!!!! House is clean and stairs etc are hoovered, not all bad, every cloud etc!!! Off out to tidy girls up, skip out and hand out marrow bones for tea. Griff, my youngest son is on Virgin and is the one that has been telling me to do it, but at the time couldn't afford it, anyhow got waylaid by them a couple of months ago with this offer and almost the same as I'm paying Sky but with 50mg broadband and some extra tv so as my contract is up with Sky in Feb, I've got to give a months notice on 15 Jan, then I had it deferred till now, but am at the end of my tether with this Sky now, and was going to defer another month, and I thought oh just do it!!!
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 05:46 PM
Hope you are feeling better now Nippy Jen.
Hope slow pooters get a move on and that all poorlies soon feel better. Raining here now after a cold windy day.
Have read Reading and Berkshire may be in for some snow in the next few days the wind this morning in the fens was so cold today I wouldn't of been surprised at sleet or snow.
I hope you haven't turned into a block of ice Elaine while walking the doggies.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 06:16 PM
Oh June they say it is progress but I begin to wonder. Off now for a bit to catch up with doctors and then usual emmerdale, corrie, Waterloo road, silent witness etc.Have a good evening everyone. May pop in after all the TV progs. have finished .
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 06:29 PM
Didn't feel that cold when I was outside, I have a really big fleece I put on over a smaller one for going outside and I felt really warm and thought maybe I should take the big one off, but it is an over the head one and you have to be a contortionist to get it on and off, hence it has ended up being worn for cleaning etc!!! Everything all done and dusted until tomorrow when it all starts again. Don't fancy anything really after Corrie to be honest, will have a look at wha some of the other channels are offering, may watch Silent Witness, I've seen it a couple of times and never really got into it. Done all my ironing and cleaned and hoovered so not much for me to do if I don't watch telly! Hope you're feeling a bit better now Nippy, I know we joked about the sherrys etc but must be scary for you, at least you never took off and ended up at sea last night.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 06:57 PM
Thanks June and everyone. It is a horrible feeling. Lord Gord it is a little bit like being drunk....without the expense
I think I know now the reason for it. I have had a blocked ear
for a couple of days. Last night I put some drops in and I think that has started off the Labrynthitis again.
So thats good, I can go back to my sherries again tomorrow
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 07:05 PM
Add some tonic water or have some smaller ones Nippy just think you could be arrested for being drunk and not had to pay a penny to get that way
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 07:07 PM
Jen, this sinus problem is doing the same with my ears and affects my balance so know what you mean. Do take care of you!
Page 5 of 13 « First < 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 > Last »