View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 02:33 PM
Griff, do hope Deagon will survive her tooth removal and also be given some relief for her UTI. God bless.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 02:51 PM
Moyra, there are a lot gone AWOL isn't there? I was calling Fourlegz because she liked pies
Sorry Meg but your post about broken specs did make me laugh. Glad the porridge was ok though!
Lacey I thought our house was going to end up in the harbour during the night, dreadful weather.
Goodness what with Meg with her oats and now Gord getting corn where will it all end?

Well I don't know what is going on, I have suddenly developed the most awful giddiness. I am prone to labyrinthitis but it doesn't usually hit me so quickly. It is also affecting my eyesight and it has taken me ages to type this it has been all jumbled.
gordon mac
Dogsey Veteran
Male 

12-01-2015, 03:42 PM
Oh Nippy, do take care. perhaps a little nap for a wee while will restore your equillibrium. Either that or stop having a mid afternoon sherry!lol! Perhaps it's a little sea-sickness at the thought of bobbing about in the harbour. Moyra - did offer to put Eileen up in the haunted bit of our house, for some unknown reason it seems she didn't fancy the idea! Have now returned from the Corn Merchant's and have nothing salacious to report, odd really as there is usually some juicy tit-bit about the goings on in the area to be gleaned. Must mean they're talking about us then!!!!!!
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:04 PM
i have a whingy puppy....apparently was good as gold for them, not a peep, what do i get...the high pitched squeal Lol
tooth was out for the bargain price of £15....my bill was £255, ah well so long as she is o.k
Lacey, i know what your mum means about Just in case, i can't abide being late...even though i know they will keep me waiting...hope all goes well for your mum and i really hope she can see somebody about her losing her voice all the time.... Knew Gordon would see you right Lol
Nippy, you go steady and be careful you don't fall if you are feeling dizzy
Hahaha Gordon is the centre of the gossip world....wonder what rumours are rife about you, makes me chuckle when i hear rumours about myself
My dad is proper sick..... he can't manage to eat anything, i made him some toast with just a little spread on it and he managed under a quarter of it, i know it has to be light stuff with an upset tummy doesn't it? was thinking about some chicken soup...not the creamy stuff though
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 04:11 PM
Computer playing up today, lots of freezing and refusal to co-operate, then it gets going and just as I am poised for the Daily, it stops again. I just cannot wait till Virgin does the installation on Thursday and I am no longer a victim of Sky Broadband Nippy, please take care of yourself, as Gordon says, maybe one less Sherry after (or even before) lunch Cold and clear is afternoon, been out and got another anti surge extension lead. Was speaking to a friend of mine this morning, who wasn't in the best of moods as her smoke alarm suddenly set off at 4am, positive her kitchen was ablaze she flew downstairs, to find...nothing..worse still she couldn't switch the ****** thing off as it is not a battery one and she had to completely wreck the ***** thing to get it to stop, she was saying must have been a power surge, and I said funny thing that, all my sockets went when I was ironing last night and iron was plugged into an anti surge extension and am off out for a new one once girls have been out and tidied up.Glad to hear Deagan's tooth is out safely and her water sent to be checked over. That is one expensive tooth fairy. Well am getting off here as laptop is almost at a standstill and taking ages to type anything and is so slow I have to type, wait for it to catch up, and then type again, am at the stage of wanting to chuck it out or attack it with a hammer!!!
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:41 PM
June know that feeling with my tablet. Sometimes wonder if it is all the ads on this website or the tablet or fairies or the wet windy weather .
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:50 PM
NJ (( hugs)) hope you feel better soon xx
GRIFF,your poor dad,maybe a wee bowl of soup later eh?So many peeps feeling poorlie Good to hear Deagan is ok
LG,if I came to stay,I'd prefer to stay in the haunted wing,would feel right at home then As long as it's little sightings and footsteps etc and not something like "woman in Black" that scared the living day lights out of me!!
Tile guy is coming to measure up and order,gonna take two weeks to come so that will suit nicely.
Oh LG,you were interested in the granite.Well apparently the granite man works some magic on his computer.The granite will come in the shape and exact measurement of the archway How cool is that?
I'm fading away,am so hungry,Lacey is pretty tasty looking right now
See ya later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:55 PM
Noooooooooooooo don't eat Lacey!!!!!!! reach for the biccies Lol. Did woman in black really frighten you? i was fine with it, isn't there another one coming out along similar lines?...must have a google of that and check
TW i hope your comuter will find itself more compatible with Virgin, we were with NTL to begin with..my mum worked for them so we got it for next to nothing, then they got bought out by virgin so we were with them for years, no bother at all except they kept putting the prices up as we only had broadband with them, customer service are helpful too...well used to be
i am off to quickly google if i imagined woman in black too or not
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:56 PM
didn't think i had imagined it..... don't watch it on your own lacey Lol
http://www.imdb.com/title/tt2339741/
mind you the candyman frit the life out of me...but i was 11 Lol
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 04:57 PM
Originally Posted by Moyra View Post
Eileen, you do know we all love you and your little Lacey don't you? We know you treat her like a princess but LG's and your wonderful satirical following is so beautiful, we love that too!
Ah bless your heart MOYRA Its just the way we roll People take life way too seriously sometimes,get offended by everything Love a bit of crack me
Page 4 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 > Last »