register for free
View our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 09:44 AM
Filthy morning here, strong winds and rain, forecast says it will be better later on in the morning. Felt like filling a hot water bottle and going back to bed, but I fought it! Girls had brekkies and retreated back under heat lamps, so only me that's mad, lol Anniestaff, none of thems stupid. Will look up where you're going Brenda, its all gorgeous in that part of the world. Did anyone see Countryfile last night about Dawlish and the west country
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Morning all,
i am ok thanks Brenda...it was my dad who was ill yesterday and still is so have booked him in to the drs, as he was sick i have had to get a taxi with deagan to the vet, left her there and it wasn't my own vet doing the op but one of the others, she is lovely anyway so thats fine, she has said as the tooth is so solid it will need to be a GA, so that is what she is having, ash (the vet) said it is safer and she feels happier doing it under ga so that is fine...it wants doing, she is going to sort out her waterworks hopefully, said she didn't think it was spay incontinence as it doesn't usually happen so quickly.... trust me to get a nightmare pup Lol
right off to check on my dad from a distance...i am not getting the squits for anyone!
Mandyuk1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:56 AM
Morning
Horrible weather, wet and windy
Rosie poked her nose out, and decided to go back to sleep
I've just had my porridge and fruit for breakfast and got to go up town forgot a few bits yesterday. Was going to wash my hair but I won't bother till I get back.
See you later
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 10:00 AM
Nippy Jen, there are so many that are missing from the thread not sure what is happening. Still coughing and spluttering here. Just think it will get better when this unpredictable weather sorts itself out.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 10:01 AM
Horrid morning isn't it Mandy, how was Lauryn this morning. Am hoping Norma's OK in all this as they're getting it really bad in Scotland and there's more to come according to the long term forecast for the week
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-01-2015, 10:10 AM
Originally Posted by Mandyuk1 View Post
Morning
Horrible weather, wet and windy
Rosie poked her nose out, and decided to go back to sleep
I've just had my porridge and fruit for breakfast and got to go up town forgot a few bits yesterday. Was going to wash my hair but I won't bother till I get back.
See you later
I have broken my specs and on opening a new packet of porridge this morning found I had picked the wrong packet in the shops and looking at the size of the grains they look more suited to a horse than a human
Not to worry, they all went down ok
Lynn
Dogsey Veteran
Female  Gold Supporter 

12-01-2015, 10:44 AM
Morning all.
Hope doggie ops go well and broken specs get fixed soon.
Been for the morning walk with Dillon later than usual so he decided to dig his outside bed some more and I have just finished sweeping that mess up. Very windy out there and bitterly cold and very dark still . The poor heron that was taking off from the bank had a dreadful job to get going. Saw two bunches of snow drops on the river bank this morning just checked for mine and no signs.
Better do some housework then off for a hot soak.
Elaine
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 11:24 AM
Morning all...

Hi Lynn xx Sorry there are still some poorlies, seems to be a trend going one with poorlie folk, almost every one you talk too has a poorlie some where xx

Not a Lot on today after a quiet weekend, eversuffering husband late home saturday and then off to Belgium today. Will be taking the rabble out in a bit, then think I might call and see S I L, although why I bother I dont know, she never makes the effort to get in touch with me but thats families though.

Very windy here in the Fens still, got some washing to anchor on the line

Take care and will nip in later xx
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 11:45 AM
Geez Ladies and Gents,what a night Thought the house was going to take off at one point Was totally insane Few trees blown down,noticed them on the school run.Still really windy now but sunny
Off to Asda,food shopping Has to be done
(( hugs)) to Deagan GRIFF,everyone else seems to be ok except poor MEG with the horse porridge You'll be galloping,be careful
See you later
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 11:56 AM
Lol, meg hope you enjoyed your horse oats!!! hope the glasses aren't to expensive to replace
Morning Lynn, Dillon does make me laugh with digging his beds outside
Elaine, my brother is like that...very rarely gets in touch and then tells me to text or email him which i do and never get a response and then he moans he doesn't know whats going on. He did actually ring yesterday morning to say he had made it back from hawaii but they had lost his bag... that is about 4 times in a week we have heard from him...think that is a record
Lacey, very glad your house is intact, mind you i know Gordon wouldn't mind putting you and the princess up for a bit...even if he did offer you the haunted bit of the house last time Lol
Cooked the rice for Deagans return and the chicken is roasting in the oven, dad is at the Drs and mum is on her way there too, 1 of my horror films has arrived for when they go away, dad is 60 on wednesday and wouldn't have a party so he is being taken to gibraltar and somewhere in spain for a long weekend and he is not happy Lol... i don't mind as i get to scare myself silly again!!
Page 2 of 13 < 1 2 3 4 5 12 > Last »