Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 08:37 AM

Morning dogsey daily Monday

Sleepy heads good morning. Raining slightly here and very windy. Been out and managed to avoid the rain. Have booked a new place to holiday in it is called Durbervilles and is in Gillingham Dorset. Lets hope the weather improves by then. Hope you are all feeling chipper this morning and if not get better soon. Off to look at where the attractions are in Gillingham. Have a good day all.
Meg
Supervisor
Female  Diamond Supporter 

12-01-2015, 08:41 AM
Good morning everyone it is nearly dark here .
Brenda I used to live in Dorset in a little village just outside Dorchester

I don't think you will be short of places to visit it is a beautiful county.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 08:45 AM
Morning Meg, We stayed in Moreton, Dorset last year. Just hope it is as nice as it looks as looks can be deceiving.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Good Morning Brenda and all that follow. Just walked Amber and it is trying to rain out there. Not very nice out there at all. Roll on springtime.

Have a good day all, take care, stay save, dry and warm, and above all well. God bless.
Annestaff
Supervisor

12-01-2015, 08:48 AM
Morning Brenda, morning Meg

I was woken by Ruby tossing her water bowl round the bedroom at 5ish, filled it up then she decided she want to go out. I was wide awake by then so stayed up. Ruby got back in my warm spot in my bed and is still there.
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:03 AM
Annestaff that made me laugh. Tyto got me up early and then he went back to bed. Maybe it is the windy weather making them wake up which wakes us up and they can go back to bed but we don't. Humans must be mad. So I will definitely come back as a dog who is looked after by a silly human. Now that it is lighter I will attempt the hoovering which dogs don't do either. ttfn all. Hope you are feeling better Moyra and June and Griff as I know you all felt poorly yesterday.
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:06 AM
Morning all
Brenda as Meg says Dorset is gorgeous, bettered only by Devon So many places to visit.
Good morning Moyra, hope you are feeling better today
Annestaff, Lol at Ruby, obviously telling you she wanted yiour warm spot
Damp and dreary here. I'm going to spend the day making pies to put in the freezer Where are you Fourlegz
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:11 AM
Brenda, I've found Durbervilles Looks ideal, I'm sure you will have a great time.
Meg
Supervisor

12-01-2015, 09:12 AM
Originally Posted by Annestaff View Post
Morning Brenda, morning Meg

I was woken by Ruby tossing her water bowl round the bedroom at 5ish, filled it up then she decided she want to go out. I was wide awake by then so stayed up. Ruby got back in my warm spot in my bed and is still there.
it's alright for some isn't it Anne. I wish I was Chloe on these dark cold days . She has had her breakfast and gone back to a nice clean bed while I get on with the cleaning
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

12-01-2015, 09:32 AM
Good morning

Hope all those feeling ill are better today.

I am joining you Nippy Jen I will also be making pies to freeze. After the Christmas period my freezer is looking a little empty on lovely food.

Teazle been walked. Very windy but dry at the moment how long that will last is anyones guess! Having a quick coffee then off to do the pastry for the pies.

Stay safe and warm all
Page 1 of 13 1 2 3 4 11 > Last »