Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 08:41 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily (Sunday)

Morning everyone, much lighter out there this morning but it is cold.

Have a good day everyone, stay safe, dry and warm and above all keep well. God bless.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 08:47 AM
Morning Moyra
sounds like we have wind again...hope the fences are still up
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 09:25 AM
Morning all, the wind has dropped a bit and the sun is out, it's quite chilly though.
Moyra I hope you are feeling a little better today. Stay warm and dry for goodness sake.
Griff....been at the sprouts again??? Seriously hope your fences are still intact and that you can stay warm and safe.
Lunch for 7 today so I will be dipping in and out whilst watching the spuds etc!
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 09:26 AM
Yes, still very windy out there Griff, but nice and bright here.
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 09:29 AM
Morning Jen, yes I had to cover my mouth and nose whilst walking Amber this morning. Enjoy your lovely lunch company. Not sure what to have today, think it will just be a chicken roast for a change.
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 09:52 AM
Morning all.
Still windy here too but not quite as bad.
We got hubby a new suit and shirts on Friday and I've just realised his trousers are too long. I thought so when we got them but was talked into thinking they'd be ok with a belt....idiot that I am! So now, whilst he's playing golf I will have to track down a pair that will actually fit in one of the many Next shops scattered around Leeds. He doesn't know this as he has no clue regarding clothes.......I should have remembered to look at the sizes of his last suit before we got this new one. Oh flipping heck!!! I will ring round before setting off.

Hope you all have a good day
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 10:01 AM
oh dear Gellygoo, not a good way to spend your sunday
Nippy....just the seven for dinner? i am useless with cooking, can't get everything ready at the same time.
Fences are still up!!! my dad has an upset tum, this is the second day and i will have to go and get some more capsule things for him, this involves a trip to town...oh joy!!
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 10:06 AM
Good morning

Morning Moyra, Nippy, Griff and Gill.

Hope you feel a little better today Moyra.

Enjoy your company and lunch Nippy.

Hope fences are still up Griff and good luck with the search for trousers Gill.

Dry, sunny and a little breezy here. Second load of washing out so hopefully it will dry today. Cooked some blackberries and apples ready to make a crumble and also some plums. Teazle walked and is now sleep on the sofa

Have a good day everyone
brenda1
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

11-01-2015, 01:22 PM
Hi all late today been doing blog for north lancing website and then looking for holiday. Might have found one but this time until it is booked I won't say where. have a good rest of day all. Friend in Scotland says it has snowed quite a bit. I am envious love snow but it is sunny here so can't have everything. Ttfn.
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

11-01-2015, 02:16 PM
Not as cold as it was yesterday thank goodness, girls all sorted, cleaned, fresh shavings in and having a raw carrot each. Found the missing bag of recreational bones behind a load of bags of pet mince, what I thought was a full shelf of pet mince has turned out to have the bones behind them, caught a glimpse this morning when I took tomorrows brekkies out to defrost. Investigated when I got back in, and sure enough its the bones, thank goodness, I thought I had totally lost it!! Was going to training today, felt quite iffy the past few days and have decided to give it a miss, Keshi and Mabs were poorly last week, will have to get my sensible head on next week and get myself motivated. Hopefully by then I'll have all the kitchen ceiling/lights malarky behind me, got Virgin coming for the installation on Thursday, have also realised got my car booked in for that day as well, should be fun!!!!Sat down with a butty and cup of tea and then get some inside jobs done, fire cleaned out etc. Enjoy the lunch Nippy, whats on the menu today
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 > Last »