Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Our sister sites
Moyra
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:30 AM

Morning Dogsey Daily Thread (Saturday)

Good morning everyone, Very windy out there just walked Amber.

Have a good day all stay safe, warm and dry and above all well. God bless.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:31 AM
Good morning

My what a wind out there. Teazle and I were blown along on our walk but at least its not cold and raining

Just having a quick coffee and then out to my son to finish tidying up

Have a good day everyone and stay safe in this weather.
Sue L
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:33 AM
Good morning Moyra. I see we posted together so perhaps the
thread will be merged.

Hope you are feeling a little better today. Stay safe
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 08:42 AM
Morning you two....great minds think alike
What a dreadful night and it is no better this morning, gale force winds and torrential rain
Pepsi has a very sore paw. Not sure what she has done but one nail is split and she is reluctant to walk on it.
Brian will be off to the vet as soon as they open.

Stay dry and safe everyone.
griff
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 09:47 AM
awww poor pepsi, hope she is ok
morning Moyra and Sue
was very windy here last night and is looking very black this morning
Gellygoo
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 09:54 AM
Morning all, long time no post.

Hope you are all well and if not are on the mend. All well here, enjoyed a fairly quiet family filled Christmas and New year.
I've been popping on here most days for a quick catch up, but always feel that I've not much to say what with my overly boring/quiet life.

The wind is howling here too, although at the moment it looks lovely out. Blue sky and sunshine along with the gales.

We seem to have misplaced several dogsey folks, where have they gone?? Helena and Lynn are usually about and quite a few others ......perhaps they are enjoying a bit of a rest and will hopefully return full of all sorts of happenings. It's still a good read here on dogsey though, especially d.a.d!!

Have a good day everyone
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:04 AM
Morning peeps
And Welcome back GILL,great to see you back
Aww,fingers crossed for Pepsi,that's gotta hurt Poor Girl
We had a little drift of snow just now with huge winds behind it,look like a wee blizzard Sat on the doorstep with the Princess watching it Not sure how much she could actually see of it but it was good fun
Lying on her blanket in the hall,chewing on a knotted teatowel
Youngest is off to the big city with her friends for a shopping trip and oldest is with BF,so just the boss and me today...oh and OH if course
Have a great day folks,MOYRA,how are you feeling,any better?
tawneywolf
Female  Gold Supporter 

10-01-2015, 10:39 AM
Look at her, she is the epitome of good behaviour, cannot imagine any of mine lying there good as good on a lovely blanket with an un shredded tea towel by their side, the place would look like an upturned bin! Was going to say dry but cold, the rain has just hit though Very windy as well, was hoping for a dry morning, don't mind wind or cold, driving rain is another matter. Girls taken themselves off for a snooze under the heat lamps now breakfast has been served, beds tidied, skipped out and fluffed up Sue you've achieved amazing results in a very short time, you need another holiday on the beach at your sons Wonder if we'll see snow in a couple of hours then Eileen. Moyra, hope you're feeling a bit better and pushing the council along on health grounds now, your landlady should be giving you a rent reduction if all your health problems are due to the damp problems, she doesn't deserve decent tenants like you. Nippy wonder what Pepsi has done and how she did it, expect she'll be at the vets by now, poor girl
Nippy
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:40 AM
Hi Griff, Gill and Lacey.
Gill doesn't matter if you have nothing to say (just look at Laceys posts )

So hubby took Peps to the surgery, it was packed out, as he expected. Our card clearly states no appt nec on a Saturday. He was then told Appts only Apparently our card went out of date in April
So he went to one of the branch surgeries. No Appt nec, almost empty and seen straight away
Asked for a new card which was the same as ours with the old info Not sure but I think hubby told them what he thought of them
Anyway vet was able to trim nail then put "something" on it and she is as right as rain.
The rain has eased here now so I'm going to run (lol) to the shop.
Lacey10
Dogsey Veteran
Female 

10-01-2015, 10:46 AM
Tiny little snowflakes they were TW,pretty heavy too.Lasted all of 10 minutes though It really is bitterly cold here,I had to double sock and the wind,OMG,would blow you away
Yep,the princess is as good as gold Must be some crack with the girlie antics though,imagine that's a laugh a minute
Off for a shower,heaven only knows where I'll end up today Knowing OH,it will involve power tools or building materials of some kind,romantic isn't it?
Oh,he loves the bathroom without the tiles,said he might keep it that way
Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 4 > Last »